Boy in a balloon hoax?

Feleno

Long Time Member
I've been sent some photos and I was able to clear them up a little bit in photoshop and it sure smells like a hoax to me. that aint no dang balloon!

Sky.jpg

Whats crazy is I was flipping through channels two days prior to the BS story and landed on the Wife Swap show that this family was on. The dude is absolutely nuttier that squirrel crap. Thats where the real story is. If you saw the show there would be no doubt in your mind that it was a hoax.

>Nuttier than squirrel crap and an
>attention ho...
>
>
>Stop Global Whining

Hey, don't be talkin' about our Feleno like that. We need him around here!:)

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Well, your suspicions was right. The sheriff in that county has stated it is a hoax and he will be filing misdemeanor charges of a false police report on the family.

Since federal resources was used in the search and rescue, the sheriff is looking into possible felony charges in federal court.

I hope the nutcake gets a felony conviction, two years in prison, a fine of double the amount that the search and rescue cost. Might make the next idiot think twice of pulling a similar stunt and tying up all those resources.

RELH

>THANK GOD THEY FOUND THE KID!!
> THOUGH FOR A SECOND
>MJ PLACED A DELIVERY ORDER
>FROM HELL.

LMAO....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom