Boy....Do the bikinis get WAY smaller

mtmuley

Long Time Member
When your teenage daughter is wearing one they do. 15 years old, and mom says it's ok. Yeah well, mom was wearing a bikini when I met her! Hard not to be a nervous, protective dad. mtmuley

One of the reason I am SOOOO glad I have boys. But the teenage boy macho ego does get old. I was never like that. Nooooo.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

LMAO Joey....I was thinking the same thing :) My little girl will be 2 in a few weeks...Lord help me.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

You guys....... Sage, Nuthin good in the draws. General tags for me, gonna have to work harder. No pics. Hell, I don't like the kid wearing it at home. mtmuley

Just stay up cleaning your gun. When the boys come around introduce yourself, put your arm around the kid and tell him you just got out of prison and your not afraid to back if he does'nt treat her right.

>I already went through this once,
>now I have 3 grand
>daughters.

Do you have any pics?

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

You wouldn't mind pm'ing me your number and what time you go to bed would you???

Ya ill just go take a seat over there....

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
square-large-sec.gif

My wife strongly suggested to a couple of would-be boyfriends to our daughters that I had killed the bear on the wall....with a hatchet and.........

Funniest part is, the younger son was 12 before he realized it wasn't true!

Within the shadows, go quietly.

My wife used to strongly suggest to the would-be boyfriends who came visiting our daughters, that I had killed the bear on the wall with a hatchet.....

Funniest part is, the younger brother was 12 years old, before he realized it wasn't true!

You guys all know I'm the technologically-challenged one.

You know, I just turned fifteen a few days ago, I wouldn't mind a few pictures. :) }>

On a somewhat serious note, I kind of do know what you are going through. My dad passed away a little over three years ago and I became the oldest man in the house so I did become really protective of my older sister when she began dating, and there have been a few very serious threats to a boyfriend or two, and I also have been cleaning my guns "on purpose" when I've met some of the guys.

No wonder she doesn't like me to meet the guys she brings home. :)

My wife 'forced' me to go to Waterworld in Denver last Saturday. I think my tongue is about two inches longer than it used to be. It also has a couple of cuts in it where my Wife slapped my jaws shut. Lord help me, I was only looking at the ones that were 18 and older.

How the He!! can you tell Bean Man?

I look at these girls nowadays and 14 to 25 they mostly look 18, Fuggin scary for the dad of 16 and 12 year old daughters.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Oh the things I used to do to get them out of those bikinis! I even promised a gal that I would put it on if she took it off! Honest to god, it worked. I looked pretty good in that bikini, but she looked better with it off!

"I looked pretty good in that bikini, but she looked better with it off!"

Kind of sad to think you fit into a bikini with her standing there naked..... Terry

>"I looked pretty good in that
>bikini, but she looked better
>with it off!"
>
>Kind of sad to think you
>fit into a bikini with
>her standing there naked..... Terry
>

Oh snap!

>You know, I just turned fifteen a few days ago, I wouldn't mind a few pictures. :) }>
>
>On a somewhat serious note, I
>kind of do know what
>you are going through.
>My dad passed away a
>little over three years ago
>and I became the oldest
>man in the house so
>I did become really protective
>of my older sister when
>she began dating, and there
>have been a few very
>serious threats to a boyfriend
>or two, and I also
>have been cleaning my guns
>"on purpose" when I've met
>some of the guys.
>
>No wonder she doesn't like me
>to meet the guys she
>brings home. :)

Wouldn't mind a few pictures....well, HF, neither would we. Post em' up ... uh... of your sister.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

>How the He!! can you tell
>Bean Man?
>
>I look at these girls nowadays
>and 14 to 25 they
>mostly look 18, Fuggin scary
>for the dad of 16
>and 12 year old daughters.
>
>
>Bill
That IS the scary part, there was no way to tell if I was crossing that line (Keeping in mind that I was only window shopping).

The difference between a normal guy and a pervert, is self control.

We're all perverts, but some of us control ourselves better than others.

My daughter has her head on pretty straight. Still, it may have been awhile since I was 16, but I haven't forgotten. You can't be there all the time, all you can do is your best to bring em up right. And threaten testosterone charged boys with their life. mtmuley

I remember the days! I got up one Saturday morning and there was a new lounge chair and a big new beach towel in our living room. My daughter was 18 at the time and had gone out the night before. I was thinking WTH?

When she got up she explained that she entered a bikini contest and took 1st place!

I'm still mad at her 20 years later.

Eel

You guys still talking about little girls?? That's why I always tell people...stick to the cougars!! No worries there :)

~Z~

Ugh....... :'( :'(

Mine is only 12. Drives me crazy as I see her starting to get into her teen years, because I absolutely KNOW what boys want!!! :-(

Her two older brothers have been coached to protect her! Through mental intimidation (or physical if necessary), I expect them to make any and all boys that come visiting VERY uncomfortable. Meanwhile, I'm Googling convent options!!

S.

:)

You asked for it, pictures of bikinis getting smaller......:)
4786fat_lady_bikini.jpg

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

The scary part is she's sitting on Rackmasters lap....Poor basturd

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

You must turn in your man card.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom