Box Elder Unit 1

A

Archeryhunter3

Had a question about archery the Box Elder unit 1... Is it any good? Easy to get permission? Thanks

I used to hunt that unit until my uncle turned the family ranch into a CWMU (Mountain Meadow) when he bought it from my grandparents. It is not a good unit compared to other units in the state. I had better luck hunting archery on the Ogden unit during the extended archery. I prefer to do archery deer in southern Utah. Then hunt the extended archery on the Wasatch front if I strike out during the regular season.

Dillon

Lots of deer but not easy to find good bucks where you can hunt them. Most of the land is either private land( lots of cwmus) that you can not get permission to hunt without paying for a tag or blm. There is plenty of blm to hunt and enjoy seeing a lot of deer, just dont expect a wall hanger.

Thanks fellas for the advice. I may not put in for there this year then. I don't know the unit very well. So I may hold off for next year. I haven't really decided to put in for general deer yet. Thanks again!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom