Bowl Season & NCAAF

never_catch

Long Time Member
I'm kinda sad college football is over but it was a pretty entertaining season I thought!! Who's your team??

I was shocked to see the National Championship game go down the way it did. I thought Auburn was going to smoke Oregon the entire game...that didn't happen!!

LSU put the ole beatdown on Texas A&M...that was badass!!

Utah Utes are the only team to only score 3 points in a bowl game...LMAO!! Sooooooo screwed next year :)

Lots of great players will soon be entering the NFL draft...any predictions who'll go where??

~Z~

College football is my favorite with the NBA on the very bottom of th elist.

One hell of a game last night.

I lost my bets but oh well.

Funny the Utes will now go 4-7/6-5/5-6 for the next 3-4 years...serves 'em right!

Robb

B--man

The have that #90 for Auburn listed as #2 in the draft , if he comes out, seeing as Luck is staying at Stanford.

I think ya can't go wrong with an SEC defensive lineman at #2 pick...

SEC West---NFL Broncos!

Robb

If Denver needs defense then they should absolutely go after Patrick Peterson (LSU #7) or Nick Fairley (Auburn #90)!!

~Z~

Great to see Auburn win. War eagle!!
auburn-betting-odds-picks.jpg

I haven't talked with him before but I'll bet he's still an LSU man!! Whew...we almost lost that game against Tennessee!! :)

Saban is going to want to kick Miles ass next season...hoping my boys can hang on!! Both our teams are losing some incredible players to the NFL so we'll see what happens??

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom