Bowcast at the Bird

G

Griff

I read something online about this shoot. Has anyone ever heard about it? Anyone ever been? Is it worth going? I read somewhere else online that it is going to be better than its ever been. There was a lot of hype about the Elite course. I guess you will have to climb over a thousnad feet in elevation and that there isnt going to be any shots under 70 yards. Anyone planning on going???

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-11 AT 01:58AM (MST)[p]Last year the longest shot was 90 or 95 yards if I remember correctly. It's a cool course, if you plan on going to it this year you're definitely going to need to have a rangefinder with ARC though...lots of steep angle shots!! Most the shots were between 25 to 70 yards.

Tabbyhntr and I got to watch a guy fall down the mountain after slipping on some ice...be careful up there!!

~Z~

Its a fun course. It was my best friends brother-in-law that slipped off the cliff. it is an extreme courses for sure. I will be back. I actually ended up winning the drawing for the guided mule deer hunt in Montana with Trophies West Outfitters.

WW0801

This year it is also 3 days, Fri, Sat, Sun, And I think more targets this year. so the courses shouldnt really bet backed up.

Should be fun

YOUR FAT!! DON'T TRY AND SUGAR COAT IT OR YOU WILL EAT THAT TOO!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom