Bow-Mag.......thoughts?

K

klbzdad

They might be novel for shooting non protected species like invasive fish, pigs, and other small game or finned critters, but not for big game as a part of archery. The moment they are legalized in Utah will be the last day I ever hunt anything in Utah. Hell, I'll move to another state.

"When you are dead, you don't know that
you are dead. It is difficult only for the
others. It is the same when you are
stupid"

Dude: that is sooo wrong. That goes to show ya....their are idiots out there than will so anything to try and make a buck. That item with a bullet / powder projectile never can be defined as archery equipment. I wouldn't lose any sleep over that ever being allowed in anything other than special circumstance depredation situations. Although I do have to say that there most likely could be a use to piss off a few X wife's :)

))))------->

It'll never be considered legal for archery season (I hope) but I have to say... it looks pretty cool. The pig shot in the head was cool.

It would be no different than strapping a co2 cartridge rigged to blow with a primer on the end of your arrow. A bullet needs a barrel to shoot properly otherwise all your explosive power blows out at the path of least resistance which is out the brass casing. It's basically like launching a shrapnel grenade that explodes on impact. Notice on the videos there is no penetration and the two shots they show hit the skull and the spine. The Two places that an animal would have dropped with any type of strong broad head. Seems like an accident waiting to happen. Or a way to blow a serous surface wound into an animal.
"I've hunted almost every day of my life, The rest
have been wasted"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom