bout time!

Q

QTPIE

Wanted to be the first to say congrats to Stinky on drawing out for antelope after 23 years of rejection! Now that is persistance right there people! Congrats babe, we got one very exciting fall coming up and I can't wait! Love u!

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

He just got lucky, Hope he does well.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I forgot to mention for all the stinky haters out there, it happens to be a trophy unit he drew(the top area according to b&c enteries)....he also drew for bull elk in an awesome unit and our son drew a cow elk tag...not to mention my navajo elk tag and his navajo elk tag! I'm as excited as a puppy with 2 peters (at least I think)!

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

yah, yah, yah! You can draw all the tags in the world but if you can't shoot it doesn't do you any good.;-) Is that a tag that will allow you to shoot it for him? From what I've heard you're the sharp shooter of the bunch anyway! CONGRATS!

It's always an adventure!!!

> I'm as excited as a Q-TIP with 2 peters (at least I think)!
>
>
>
4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

that'd be a you-tube video to watch
:)

Good lord jim why ya gotta be goin and callin me a bad shot? Like you haven't had to shoot at a bull 15 times or so on a few occasions. I guess its gonna be hard keepin my favorite elk unit secret. Not too many out there where your gonna be huntin elk and antelope at the same time. This is gonna be wild. Gonna have to spot the best bull and goat and decide which one is the better trophy to kill first. God I'm as nervous as my wife in church!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

>Tell stinky to bring a coffee
>can to put all the
>edible meat in.
>
>Eel

Oh hell... LMAO !!!!!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Hey QTPie,
Back him up!
Give him the 1st shot!
After that it's fair game!
I have one question?
Will the coffee can eel mentions be too big for what's left?

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Haha stinky....keep up with comments like that last one and u will be coming home in that coffee can.....unlike u I don't miss ;-) yep...I was thinking one shot is fair....after that I get to kill him...I mean kill it for him! Roflmao

Disclaimer....if he should die in a freak hunting accident with me.....I'm just kidding!

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

QTPIE your just mad cuz I forgot to apply you for the NM hunts this year and I happened to hit the jackpot!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, man I feel really bad! talk about an idiot. I was suppose to attach her to my hunt applications and swore I did. I didn't realize I forgot to until she didn't recieve any successful emails tonight. what to do now, I'm a looser! lol I'm really very sorry babe honest to god!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-10 AT 10:34AM (MST)[p]>Have you emailed Lapua? they are
>gonna have to make a
>special run of 250gr scenars
>for you.

Heat seekers!!
http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

Has anyone but me noticed that Qtip & Stinky carry on conversations on line?

Time to Vote! That behavior is:

A. Cute

B. Creepy

C. Narcissistic X2

My vote is C. Luv you both but you two love yourselves enough to last a lifetime.

Urrrrrp!

Slick

slickrock

wrong, wrong, and wrong.
we text each other all day especially when at dinner with groups. we flirt with each other all the time and text each other incessantly. its caled being in love even after 12 years and i love that girl like no other. if u have a problem with me thats fine but if u have a problem with my wife then weve got serious issues!

please dont go there!

>23 years of rejection! Now
>that is persistance right there
>people!

I'd bet a million dollars there was a lot more years of rejection than that.

Yep, your right. Not a single girlfriend till i met qtpie. I'm just a big looser!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-11-10 AT 08:16PM (MST)[p]" if u have a problem with me thats fine but if u have a problem with my wife then weve got serious issues!"

please dont go there!

Stench ... dude look up narcissistic on the web. It defines you luv birds. I have no problem with either of you, in fact I find both of you really amusing.

By the way congrats on the tags... looking forward to all the drama that will be comming our way on MM.

Slick

Sorry there slick, I took it as someone bashin qtip. I'm just a little fond of her is all. Besides I have no clue what narcastatisticicllllllll????? means? I heard it used in iron man2 and asked qtip and she said self absorbed. So I assumed you were being mean to her. Sorry man.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ what does nasasasomething mean? anybody? lol

What I really like is all the fun you have. Congrats on all those licenses and hope you put the smack down a some studs this fall. We'll look forward to more great stories and super pics.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-14-10 AT 08:00PM (MST)[p]Everybody knows qtips are not very absorbant, DUH NV, i really thought you were smarter then that.....and if you are calling me self absorbed, then that makes stinky like a cotton ball, or a tampon. ROFLMAO :)

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom