Bounty on coyotes going up!

The comments are pretty amazing. Reading the posts here every day about big game managment you realize the things we fight about on MM are nothing compared to the misinformed general public.

This is a great story and hopefully will get more people involved in hunting. Glad they passed it.

But don't buy into the story that this will have a significant impact on coyotes and their populations.

Countless studies show that you NEED to kill coyotes in breeding pairs BEFORE they have pups to have a significant impact on the population. And you need to do it often and consistent.

I believe if the money for this bounty was spent on aerial gunning on specific fawning grounds it would have a much greater positive impact on our deer herds.

But like I said if this gets more people involved in hunting then I am good with it.

Tony Abbott
www.myfreehunts.com
The next buck to have a fawn will be the
1st.

This is great news for all those that are Hunting enthusiasts !!! Have you all seen the several comments that have been made by those that are against the "Bill"? There are a lot of people saying nasty comments regarding the "Bill". These people are Freaking gullible, naive, idiotic, and likely have not stepped foot into the Outdoors to see for themselves that the Coyote population is way out of Whack and out of control . It's crazy that there are that many Anti"s against the "Bill". They say are deer herds are of abundance ... LMAO.

Nice, that bag of dog ears I have in my freezer is doing better than my stocks. They just doubled in value.
Now Don Peay, get some bounty money on lions and you just may do something to help our deer herd. Coyotes are a small problem. Local yocals running and gunning dogs in Nevada and selling ears in Utah will do NOTHING for our deer herd.
I will swallow all pride and agree with Tony on this. The money would have been better spent on chopper gunning.

SWEET, this should help many sheep ranchers, & mule deer. this makes me want to go out more to hunt them even with these high gas prices.

Wait!!!! Are you telling me you guys have a $50 bounty now on coyotes? And there are still coyotes eating in deer in Utah? WTF are you all sitting here on the internet?

Waste of money. Much better uses out their which would have greater benefit.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

is there a list of counties that will be participating in this bounty?

So if guns kill people, I suppose pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom