boulder creek outfitters

smitty

Very Active Member
I booked a spring bear hunt for this year. wondering if anyone has hunted with these guys? got any pics? They always talk a good game, just wanted to see what success other guys have had.

I did a spring bear hunt with him 15 years ago. Saw 5 bears, never killed one. Paid for wilderness horse pack hunt, ended up sitting on bait 300 yards from the highway. Oh well, it was still fun, and I gained 10 pounds from the awesome food!

Is it the Joseph Ranch, if so you should have a great hunt. I would go as late as you can,so the bears will be out and about. You will see lots of other critters as well.

Yessir. The Ranch in Whitebird. We are booked for the end of April, they've had a really early spring and felt like the bears would be out way early if they aren't already. I'm pretty excited, I love bear hunting. Throw in a bonus turkey too.

The White bird ranch is a great hunt as well. There are alot of wild plum trees,and it is spot and stalk. I would be sighted in for 300 yards, you will probably be shooting across canyons. God luck..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom