Bottom Suckers

redfrog

Anyone ever run on to these.(Or are you one of these).

BOTTOM SUCKER---Someone who pulls up while you or your buddy is watching something(deer,elk or what ever). Tries to get close to you so they can hear what you are talking about or see what you are looking at with the full intent to go after the animal. Or other animals with it.

This happened last night. I have a LE archery tag and have been watching a few elk. The last few days I've tried to put a stock on one animal that I would really like to take. There is really only one good point to view from and I have had some great people I have met along with my wonderful wife giving some great help spotting while I try and work my way in. Last night a couple of guy roll in who I know have several tree stands placed in another area. They have cow and spike tags. I can't say for sure because I don't know them. The things that were said just blew me away. They seamed to be bottom suckers. My wife and this other fellow hunter were sure that if a cow would have popped out on this hill they would have been all over it. They just kept talking with no intent to ask what my wife and friends were doing. GOOD GOSH if you want to know just ask. You don't need to sit and make comments about it..AND YES FOR YOU INFO WE HAVE BEEN SEEING SOMETHING BIG THATS WHY WE HAVE BEEN THERE EVERY NIGHT......AND MY WIFE IS GREAT AT SPOTTING THE ANIMALS FOR YOUR INFORMATION!!!!!

HAVE SOME RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the other Great Guys I have met up there THANK YOU! You guys have been great to talk to and very helpful. I hope I can get this beast on the ground.

Sorry had to vent. I know theres others out there that have had things like this happen. Lets hear about it. GET IT OUT.

Chris-

Glad to hear you are seeing some nice animals. I met you last week while hunting with my friend Ben. Good luck and let us know if you tag out.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Winchester Apex .50 Cal
Mathews Drenalin LD

Hey Hawkeye,It was great meeting you two Hope your buddy tags out as well. If I get something I'll get you guys some pics. Good luck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom