Bored enough yet?

2lumpy

Long Time Member
If you’ve watch enough news on the Coronavirus pandemic, the 1998 Super Bowl, the 2009 NCAA Basketball Finals, the 2016 Masters Tourament and all the Turkey hunts you can stand, you might be ready for a momentary change.

Years ago I mentioned this guy on MM, he’s been honing his craft for around 25 years now and recently been invited to perform on the Grand Ole Opry. Sometime in August, if the air had cleared.

Along with all these traveling troubadours, he’s been quarantined and been asked to participate in “home bound country music festivals”.

Corb Lund is what I’d call a unpopular radio county music story teller type performer, his music and lyrics don’t fit the current public radio platform narrative, so you’ll never hear him on a US A.M. or F.M. but he has quite a large following in Texas, Oklahoma and Canada who fill his live concerts and honky-tonk bars.

He will be doing a song or two on Instagram tonight at 6:00 PM. under Corblund or you can check out some of his recent performances from his home on Facebook at:

https://m.facebook.com/CorbLundMusic/

If you’re not bored.... hallelujah.

Have a great day.

DC

Good stuff DC! I'd never heard him before. I came across this song. It seems appropriate in a way.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom