Boots for a youngster

BillyBoB

My son needs new boots for his hunt. I've been looking at Trekkers,Red Heads, and Wolverines. I'm looking to spend about 80$. What's your experience with these brands? I'm alittle skeptical ordering online also. If so, do you usually order one size larger?

Theodore Roosevelt's guidance concerning conservation...
"The movement for the conservation of wildlife, and the conservation of all our natural resources, are essentially democratic in spirit,purpose and method."

"We do not intend that our natural resources shall be exploited by the few against the interests of the majority. Our aim is to preserve our natural resources for the public as a whole, for the average man and the average woman who make up the body of the American people."

"It is in our power...to preserve game..and to give reasonable opportunities for the exercise of the skill of the hunter,whether he is or is not a man of means."

just bought my kid a pair of irish setter kit fox boots, they are awesome, also have a pair of cabelas youth iron ridge, these are about 90 bucks, but they are very durable and well worth the money. Both pair of boots are way good. I would reccommend either. My kids hunt lion with me all winter and their feet never get cold. I bought them both online, and if you know the size I wouldn't worry about it at all. Cabelas is great to deal with.

Ebay!!! Watch the classifieds here on MM.

2 years ago bought my son some lightly used lowas for less than $100

This year bought him some Kenetreks for $150.

He puts the miles on them, but, at 14 yrs old his feet grow every year.

1+ on the Cabelas Iron Ridge boots. I have bought a couple pair for my kids over the years and have never heard them complain about cold feet. The only downside to the Iron Ridge boots is they are a heavy boot.

400bull

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom