Boot insoles ?

Boot Insoles are JUNK!

Can't get one Month out of them!

When Buying Boots I Look for Boots without Foot Beds!

It's getting hard to do!

Wouldn't be so Bad if somebody made anything Quality anymore!

[font color="blue"]dude has his Resume turned in to be Hillary's
Intern[/font]

The two expensive "custom" foot beds I tried in my lowa tibet boots rubbed my heels raw in just a couple miles. The original foot beds don't do that. But lowas are quite a bit different than danners. I tried lathrop and sons synergy and also tried from the insole store "sole ultra softec". They both seemed good but didn't work for me.

The best insoles i have found are super feet , They make several different arch patterns , i put a set in my Danners , best thing i found for a junk boot, but i also put them in my Kenetreks and in my work boots ,,they have a high arch pattern , They are color coded (lime green) i get several years out of a pair $40.00 not cheap but to me well worth it.

I had several pairs of superfeet and sole inserts, tossed them all. Too hard and too slick. I liked Dr Sholes athletic inserts and just bought the Lathrop. The Lahrop take up less volume than the Sholes in my Hanwags so that's what I have in there now.

^^ i agree. The superfeet are way too hard and slick. not worth all the hype. i just went back to the good old DR. scholls gels. they might wear out fast but they are comfy to my foot.

"Shoot Straight"

I wear danner quarry boots everyday. I replaced the insoles with Spenco inserts from BC boots(work boot dealer) here in Utah and I think Idaho too. Real comfortable, extremely durable.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

All things are subjective, but footwear is REALLY subjective! In fact, I'm not sure there is another piece of gear that you could get a more varied opinion on different products being terrible or great.

Everyone's feet are different. That is a fact. So while getting some suggestions on where to start looking and what has worked for other people is a good idea, you really just have to go try them and see how your feet like them.

So I'm not sure how your feet are but I have flat feet I had some custom insoles made for me they are foot leveler brand they are very durable depending on which model you get. I had mine made for working and they are great. They cost 150-$$$$ but they take a form of your foot and make an insole to fit your foot.
I swap my between all my footwear. Easy to remove and put back in.
Not sure if they would be ideal for people with out corrections needed I have no idea but I don't see why not

Spenco Stability and Spenco Cross Country work best for me. I used them for a year and then went 45 miles in the Wind River and 30 miles in the Lost River Range. Came out perfect.

After getting plantar fasciitis I now wear custom foot beds. They are expensive but without them I'd be screwed.

I have run Spenco polysorbs and liked them pretty good. Right now I like the Meindl Perfekt footbeds the best. On the Perfekts I throw out the foam waffle mesh part and just run the cork part. I always had the foam mesh part wad up under my foot. Good luck.

Dax

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom