boone and crockett reticle

I have and like it. Its been talked about a lot on here. Try searching it here on the optics page and on the guns & shooting page, you'll find lots of interesting stuff.

nnl.gif

GO HEELS!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-09 AT 04:52PM (MST)[p]I believe its a little different that what Vortex has. I've got the Vortex and love it. With factory ammo you should be able to find a bullet that closely matches all cross hairs within an inch or two if your shooting the right caliber. Keep in mind it don't work with all calibers. Works well with my 7mm Rem mag.

I just put a 3.5-10 VX-3 with a BC reticle on my Sako A7 300 WSM. With 180 gr Accubonds it is extemely accurate out to 500 yards

LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-09 AT 10:17PM (MST)[p]I have a one on my 2.5-8x36 and really like it. It took a little while to develop loads for it my gun liked; but once dialed in it makes long shots possible.

what load are you shooting in the 7 mag, because I'm thinking about getting the vortex with the bdc reticle.

thanks for your responses..I have vx111 in 2.5 by 8...Leupold says they will install B and C reticle for a hunnert and ten dollars..I am shooting a Remington 700 in 300 Weatherby Federal 180 Noslers...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom