Bookcliffs/Cell Sevice?

SomeGuy01

I drew a muzzy deer tag, and will be going to have s look around this weekend. How is the cell service on the books? I thought I read somewhere that there is a cell tower out there, but I couldn't find that post again. Thanks for any help!! I'm looking forward to the hunt out there!

It Ain't The Best But you can get Service!

Move around a little if you have to!

Back when We Had Real Phones(Analog!)They worked better!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

I hunted the main divide road and there are two cell towers that if you get on the south side (towards I 70 side) of the towers you will get 4GLTE at least with verizon. One is close to south canyon only a couple miles off of the new super highway coming in from Ouray, the other one is on the same road about 5 more miles east towards Colorado. If you're on the main divide road you can't miss them, just make sure you get on the right side of the tower. Good luck on the hunt!

Are you still hunting Utesman, or did you get a buck out there already..?? :)

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

You will find patchy service up on top. Find the cell towers and have a go. My cousin called me no problem from out there several weeks ago.

Also, good luck on your hunt. Let us know/see how it turns out.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

I got my buck and my brother guy his. My dad still has a tag and we just guy back from another trip yesterday. We saw lots of good bucks but luck was not on my dad's side add he was always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom