Book idea ???

Castnshoot

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Mar-13-13 AT 11:45PM (MST)[p]Here is an idea that could incororate alot of the stuff talked about on these boards to keep the modern day western hunter interested.

It starts with a 40 year old man who has been putting in for a highly coveted LE Utah Mule Dear tag for the last 20 years.

For the last 5 of those years he thinks he has enough points to
draw. Only to be nugded out by points creep.

Points creep caused by the yearly addition of more raffle tags at a big sportsman's expo in Salt Lake.

He complains about his problem on a popular hunting web site.

He gets Privet Messaged by a unscrupulous outfitter who shows him a photo of a super monster Muley that he has found with his chute plane.

The outfitter also provides the 40 year old guy with the names and addresses of the 5 guys who are ahead of him in the points game.

Along with a suggestion that if those five guys were to "pass away" he would have a lock on his coveted LE tag.

You could title it,,, "THE HUNT BEFORE THE HUNT".

Any ideas for a few twists for this story line?

Who on these boards could play which parts?

Too late. Book already exists.

My Struggle ~ Zim
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Here's what My Elk Points will be/are Worth:

I waited 20+ Years to Hunt PISSCUTTERS in a Mis-Managed,OverHunted,Over-Glorified,TARD-Infested,World-Reknown,JUNK Unit where I may Possibly Harvest a 280" DINK Bull Due Todays Tactics!

When Every Big Bull in the State has a Name,Surrounded by Tards & a Price Tag Upon his head is it really Huntin?

When they let OPPORTUNISTS make PISS POOR Decisions & DWR allowing 4-4.5 year old Age Objectives in LE Units you just shot yourselves in the GUTS,But BY GAWD a few more TARDS are Happy!

I could go on & on,But I won't!

Nuff Said!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Lord of the Lies: A lost generation victimized by bonus point creep.

or

300 years to to a moose hunt

or

Cryopreservation: a proven method to obtaining a Utah elk tag

or

Geriatric hunting: a guide for the Utah lucky few

or

What money couldn't buy: your dream hunt in the sky. An expose of hunter near death experiences had by the aging populous of the Utah bonus point system.

or

Keep'n em close! A guide for road hunting when age no longer allows you to walk.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom