Book Cliffs Thanksgiving

TripleK

Long Time Member
Christmas Card pic
RookKids6.jpg

Full moon over the Book Cliffs
BookCliffsMoon2.jpg

MoonRise.jpg

My deer pics suck...I need a good camera. There were deer everywhere out there though. Lots of antler clashing and bucks doin their thing. We had a great time. Of course I wasn't close to any of the bigger bucks, but these smaller bucks (alot of them w/broken antler tines...12 in one day) don't seem to care who or what's around when they're on the chase....

Couple of does...resting up after a full night of partying w/the local big bucks under a full moon
Deer.jpg

She crashed out right by a road...
deerbyroad.jpg

Buck5.jpg

Buck3.jpg

This would've been a COOL pic if I had a decent camera.
Buck4.jpg

Broken tines
Buck2.jpg

Buck7.jpg

Jenn

Hey Jenn, what days were you out there, me and my bro went out friday, saw alot of big bucks and got some awsome video. We also saw alot of broken bucks and hurt bucks. Saw 4 or 5 that were limping 2 with one antler broken off at the base, and 3 with there eyes gouged out, and i dont know how many with broken tines. They seem to be fighting a bit more than I have seen in the past.

We stayed on the eastern side were bouts were you.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

West side, man. Wanna fight? I'll spraypaint your truck the next time I'm out there. West Side RULES! lol ;-)

Hey now you better watch out, these east side bucks seem to be a bit rougher than your puney west side bucks....as I noted in my first post, if yer not careful they will shank you in the eye.:)

Did I mention I also saw a Buffalo, thats right you dont want to be messin with a Brotha.

EASTSIDE.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Hey! I'm more EASTSIDE than you'll EVER be, bro! But when it comes to the Books...West is Best. lol And you can keep the Bison! I ran those suckers outta my side. Now just to get rid of those damn wildhorses.....

MY BOY WAS OUT THERE YESTERDAY!!!

SAID HE SEEN A BIG BULL BUFFALO!!!

SAID IT WAS ONE WILEY WILD SOB!!!

SAID HE SEEN ALOT OF BUCKS!!!

BUT ONLY ONE SHOOTER!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-26-07 AT 08:31AM (MST)[p]Pretty. Makes me a little homesick. Did you at least save me a piece of pecan pie?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>
>Pretty. Makes me a little homesick.
>Did you at least save
>me a piece of pecan
>pie?
>
I ate it in your honor, Roy. Mmmmm...good. Check my photobucket site, Roy. More pics and a good one of dad and the kids.

Jenn

You ain't just a kiddin you need a decent camera TK--lol. Was out there all day Saturday, but didn't make it down towards your camp. I will donate the first $5.00 towards a decent camera for TK--lol. Then again, I am spoiled with the 7 megapixel Sony I shoot.

TK,

You're a Bad Azz, Cool Chick in my book,
but you already knew that.

Your photo's are OK. Don't beat yourself up.

I have a chitty camera as well.

Good stuff.
lrv

I wish you wouldn't post pictures of those cute kids it makes me miss the times even more when mine were that age. It will go too fast that you may be assured.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-26-07 AT 09:34PM (MST)[p]>You ain't just a kiddin you
>need a decent camera TK--lol.
Hey now, bonepiler! They're not really THAT bad. I cropped these and blew em' up. lol

> Was out there all
>day Saturday, but didn't make
>it down towards your camp.

RUDE! You even missed out on my kick-a@@ enchiladas.

>I will donate the first
>$5.00 towards a decent camera
>for TK--lol. Then again, I
>am spoiled with the 7
>megapixel Sony I shoot.

Ok...ok...so my camera does suck. But if you're gonna BRAGG about your cool camera you better start sending me some of the pics you shoot. You know my email.

Jenn

Now that is living!
Looks like a great time.
I had to spend my TG couped up in a town...
*sigh*

Awesome pix 3K, thanks for sharing!!

Sure looks like a good group of "booners" sittin on that old log to me!! ;-)

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

I was just kidding you. Cropping tends to make pics a bit grainy.

Enchilladas sound good.

I have a few cool shots, but I am still trying to get a good pic of one big 4x4. What really sucks is that I was 30 yards from him Saturday, but did not have my camera. We took a shot with a different 35 mm camera, but I am not sure how they will turn out. I have other shots, but they were from like 150 yards away and I was zoomed all the way in. Guess I will be forced to go back out there and try to find him again--Dang!--lol.

>Guess I will be forced
>to go back out there
>and try to find him
>again--Dang!--lol.

Oh yeah....FORCED! LOL Twist your arm, eh? ;-)

I'm heading out again Sat. w/my troop and the little bro.(they're going Fri. night) to get our trees. Wohoo! Maybe I'll have some more crappy pics to share. lol

Jenn
"Behind every great man is a great woman...and behind every great woman is some guy staring at her butt!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom