Book Cliffs Little Creek/South Bison

hubba_3

I’ve got the archery bison tag and planning on going the last 10 days of the hunt. Just curious if any elk or deer hunters have any hot tips on where to find some bison. I’ve hunted bison in the Book Cliffs before but we spent all of our time at the Sego Trailhead. Now that that’s closed not 100% sure of what to do. Planning on hunting around the Tenmile Trailhead. We’ll have horses and side by sides so we can kinda do whatever is needed.

Any tips would be appreciated :)

I JKnow A bunch Of guys Got their Butts Kicked In The Roadless Last Year!

The DWR Was Even Thinking About Re-issuing Some Cow Tags I Think?

The Roadless Really Got Pressured The Last Few Years!

I Haven't Been In There So I'm Not Much Help!

It's Been Perty Warm As Well!

Best Of Luck!

Yeah I hunted the early rifle bison last year with a friend in the roadless area. We rode horses over 40 miles in three days and never saw a buffalo. Ended up finding some tracks on a road, tracked him, and shot a big bull off the road. Lol. Super lucky

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom