BOOGITY...BOOGITY

S

slickrock

LET'S GO SHOPPING BOYS!!!!!
I can't stand this kid but it is pretty funny.

STATESVILLE, N.C. (AP) ? NASCAR driver Kyle Busch was clocked by a North Carolina sheriff's deputy going 128 mph in a 45 mph zone and was cited for careless and reckless driving and speeding, a law enforcement spokesman said Tuesday.

Iredell County Sheriff's Office Capt. Darren Campbell said a deputy stopped Busch's 2012 yellow Lexus sports car on a road between Troutman and Mooresville, where the 26-year-old driver lives. It's about 30 miles north of Charlotte.

Campbell said Busch was cited and released upon a written promise to appear in court.

In a statement issued late Tuesday, Busch acknowledged what happened.

"I was test-driving a new sports car and I got carried away," Busch said. "I went beyond the speed I should have been going on a public road. I apologize to the public, my fans, sponsors, and race teams for my lack of judgment."

Busch, who drives for Joe Gibbs Racing, accepted responsibility and said it would never happen again.

NASCAR spokesman Kerry Tharp said Busch would be allowed to race this weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway. He's coming off a second-place finish in Saturday night's All-Star race, and goes into the Coca-Cola 600 ranked third in the Sprint Cup Series standings.

"This is a matter that Kyle will have to handle with the authorities in Iredell County," Tharp said. "Based on what we know right now, this would not impact his status as a NASCAR driver."

In 2006, Busch pleaded guilty to improper driving and was fined $150 after he was ticketed in suburban Richmond, Va., on a reckless driving charge when he pulled out of a gas station and into a fast-food restaurant. Busch said at the time he "chirped" his tires but didn't exceed 10 mph.

Under a misdemeanor reckless driving charge he originally faced, Busch could have received up to one year in jail, a $2,500 fine and a driver's license suspension.

Last month, Busch was placed on probation through June 15 after he and Kevin Harvick confronted each other in the pits after a race at Darlington Raceway.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

>Another rich, spoiled kid with maturity
>problems.
>
>Eldorado

Eldorado..WTF! This kid steal your car or what?

In the first place, I would bet my best rifle that you have done the exact same thing as this kid, at his age...maybe not in a Lexus.

In the second place, he isn't a spoiled rich kid...he earns what he gets.

In the third place, his maturity level has come way up in the past 2 or 3 years, and he deserves some credit for that. How did you adapt to the pressure he has to cope with?

In the fourth place, I don't root for him at all, but I respect his talent......and so do 80% of his competitors.

He did a dumb ass thing and I suspect he will have to fork over some dough, but it don't make him the anti Christ!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Oh come on now.

Rich? Check.

Spoiled? Well if not spoiled, certainly blessed with opportunity out of reach to the average person. How many 'kids' waltz into the Lexus dealership and pick out their favorite color? I'd say it is a safe check.

Maturity problems? Hello??? Yeah check on that one also.

I don't think Eldorado inferred he is satan in the flesh but let's call a spade a spade. He is hardly a 12 year old martyr wrongfully imprisoned for illegal singing while building shoes in a sweat shop.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I've been known to kick em up a little!!!

Not in a 45 MPH Zone though!

If it had been me caught doing 128 MPH in a 45 MPH Zone they woulda Cuffed me & throwed me in the Slammer!

What Gives with this PRICK?

He needs a Night with Bubba!

I guess one advantage he has is He can tell the Judge: "Oh I drive faster than that all the time"!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

How about just plain stupid!!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

128 in a 45? Not good, of course. Bad, BAD! He, of all people, should know better.

Back in the muscle car era (late 60s-early 70s) it happened every night all over America.

Yes, it got out of hand. Property got destroyed and people got maimed and killed. I knew a few myself.

I won't lie though, it was FUN! Stupid, but fun. Nobody ever set out to hurt anyone.

Why do they build production cars that can go 200 mph? STUPID! But fun!:)

Eel

If it was a Ferrari he eventually would've wrapped it around a tree splitting the car in half. That seems to be a lot of the young celebs go. Probably lucky he got busted. Glad that wasnt in MY neighborhood. He'd of gotten a brick thrown at him as he sped by!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

At 26 I knew better and would never push my luck with a stupid stunt like that. He's lucky he only got ticketed.

Eldorado

I'm faster than Kyle !!! I have been clocked at 134 mph. I sure didn't get the option to promise to show up for court.

Let's see how easy he gets off in court. I could imagine what would happen to working stiffs like us for doing almost TRIPLE the speed limit.

Got one on US89 for 108 in a 60. Utah HP Trooper Otho Bulkley.... he was so mad at me I thought he was gunna shoot. Well he didn't but it cost some serious cash & I was on probation for a year... fast forward 40 years... put me in one of them 500hp deals & I'll be doing time.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

500 HP RUS?

FRICK!

They Got Pick-Ups with nearly that much!

Them bad Boys are running around 900 HP!:D

These Ain't ObamaMobiles RUS!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back