BOOGITY! BOOGITY BOOGITY!!

Not really rootin for anybody.
Just waitin for the 'big ones'
Fire them bad boys up & lets go racing!

Hey H_O_W,

Did you hear about the new green/white/checkered rule?

They are going to get at least three attempts now at G/W/C in an effort to try to finish the race under green!

#48 car needs to rotate his tires more often.

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

congrads to the number 1 car Jr made a hec of a run 10th to 2nd on one lap ,,,,,, poetic justice gordon got spun after causing that other wreck,,,, was a pretty good finish

You gotta feel goof for Jamie McMurray. That was a pretty cool interview after the race, where he got all choked up. Kinda nice to see how much it meant to him.

Wow, is Jr. back, or was that just an abberation?

I think Jr. is back. I always thought he was a great driver - just been having team issues. Only time and a lot more races will tell.

Smoke just didn't have the car today. No worries - it is a long season and he always gets it figured out.

Where were all the Dodges today? The best they could manage was 23rd? I guess it's tough when there are only 3 even running in the race - you are looking at the end of an era. Not too long and they will be gone altogether. Some of the Toyota's were looking good and the Fords held their own, but the day certainly belonged to the Chevy's.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Finally a good finish to the race!

I'm glad I was not down there, those people were probably in the stands for about 8+hrs. from the time the pre-race stuff started, driver introductions, all that other crap, then the TWO patch jobs, then the multiple green/white/checkered attempts! At least we got to see a good finish!

Great race, even though it took 5 1/2 hours,
Smoke didn't have that great of car, Congrats
to Jamie, it is great to see grown men show
there emotion after winning the biggest race
of all.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom