bonus point

ishootaRUM300

I am wondering if anyone can tell me how long bonus points are good for. I know that Wyomings are good for 2 years of not applying and I beleive that Utah's are good for 10 years of not applying. Can anyone tell me how long the points are good for in other states. AZ, CO, NV, and MT. I have tryied looking on line and in the hunting regs for some of these states, but have not been able to find anything.

Actually, in Wyoming if you don't buy a PP or apply for a license two years in a row you lose them, which really means they are only good if you miss one year, so you need to either buy one or apply for a license every other year to not lose them. That may be what you were trying to say, but I just wanted to make sure you knew that.

In Colorado you lose your points after 10 years of not aplying, not sure about Nevada or Arizona.

Mark

Nevada is the same...2 consecutive years of not applying and you lose them.

Not positive about Arizona but I applied this year for the 1st time in over 14 years and I still had a few points from before I didnt know about.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-04-11 AT 08:11AM (MST)[p]Do you have to apply for each species you have points for,, (deer,elk.moose,etc,etc),, or just applying once in 3 years covers all your points in Utah??? I have been putting in for deer and moose points the last 10 years or so and dont want to lose the 6 elk points I have.Thanks

LAST EDITED ON Jul-04-11 AT 10:54AM (MST)[p]Just apply for something and your covered.

Edit *** As I understand the rule ***

It's not like that in Wyoming. You have to apply for each animal you have PPs for at least every other year to not lose them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom