BOLO 1911

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Be on the lookout for 1911. Last I heard he went hunting with a little .243. I'm worried he may have tried to shoot a bear or something larger than a coyote.

I worry about him.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

>Be on the lookout for 1911.
>Last I heard he went
>hunting with a little .243.
>I'm worried he may have
>tried to shoot a bear
>or something larger than a
>coyote.
>
>I worry about him.
>
>Eel
>
>It's written in the good Book
>that we'll never be asked
>to take more than we
>can. Sounds like a good
>plan, so bring it on!
>
>
>

You'd be the only living person worried about the dickweed...

2311idiot.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-29-14 AT 04:23PM (MST)[p]I know. That's why I'm worried. He could be injured out there and nobody cares.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Overton switched the .243 shells with .22 shells. 1911 didn't know the difference so I REALLY think he may be in trouble. Looks like you'll be a rich man...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

overton said...."My fingers are crossed I have a $10,000,000 life insurance policy on him..."

overton, are you paying a finders fee?

We don't need 1911. I never liked him anyway.

Eel

I called 1911 when I was entering SLC area and told him we were headed to Cabela's, that little dickweed never called me back. Hope he was shooting "blanks"...LOL

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Kilo that is where you screwed up. YOU called 1911 instead of Lil Red. Should have called her and told her to have 1911 to meet you at Cabela's. She would have kicked his sorry butt awake and made him drive over to meet you. He would not be able to ignore your call with Lil Red keeping him on the straight and narrow.

RELH

>I called 1911 when I was
>entering SLC area and told
>him we were headed to
>Cabela's, that little dickweed never
>called me back. Hope
>he was shooting "blanks"...LOL
>
>Brian
>http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Lol. Funny you mention that. I just noticed the missed call Sunday. I will have to text you my other sure fire number. I have two phones now. I am pretty important. I am training to be a cage fighter and chat with hot chicks on the internet all day. Lol. It was either that or I saw a Santa Rosa area code and assumed it was the duckweed.

Speaking of the dickweed, if that policy is for real I will go to the library and read up on faking my own death and assuming a fake identity if you are willing to go half and can come up with a cadaver and a handful of alibi witnesses.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Ya!

Well!

I Tried Calling Him when a Fellow UHP Officer had me Pulled over!

I Hated to make the Call!

But I was in a Nine Line Bind!

Same thing here!

No Answer!:D

(((I Heard through the GrapeVine Lil Red got the same kinda Treatment!:D:D:D)))

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

RELH...I don't have Red's number or I would have called her instead. Was not even sure if the number I had in my cell was good or not but he finally saw it.
"Tumbleweed"....send me your other number and give mine to your lovely wife, so I can have them for my next trip out that way.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom