Boise St/Nevada

R

rumproast

What a game, college fans!
Who do you root for, really?
Crazy kicker finish, but one heck of a contest by anyone's book.

Rump

i just rolled in from the late archery hunt outside of boise. earlier this evening, my buddy whiffed a 35 yard shot on a nice buck in his bed. i just had a bad feeling about the game. then the kicker whiffs two 2 field goals at the same distance. its my friends fault for setting the precedence...

I hope they have Brotzman on suicide watch. What a game!

Saw this a minute ago. Although kind of dumb its also kind of funny.
What do wolves eat?
Bronco meat! Bronco meat!

How do they like to eat it?
Rah, Rah, Rah!

:)

I just saw Brotzman, AKA Shankapotomus, down at the pay window collecting his bet.

At least Peterson & Kellen Moore had class enough to give the Pack credit for winning, what a great game!

The last 9 seconds was a killer. They will now miss the Rose Bowl. The High and Lows.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

you got to feel bad for that kicker, but it did make for a helluva game to watch. They just proved again why even if your undefeated, if you only play 1 or 2 teams a year that people have even heard of, there is no way you can be considered the best in the nation IMO.

But my DUCKS do look unbeatable, but they better not overlook Oregon State Beavers this next weekend, that is a game that can always go either way. I like the beavers also, but with national championships being on the line, i'm pulling for the ducks!

It was a great game, but I can't help but feel bad for the kicker. Can you imagine? That's going to be something he has to live with, put up with, be reminded of, for the rest of his life. It's only a game, It's only a game... I wish him the best.

Yeah that game was a thriller!! I did not like the outcome, but you have to give Nevada credit. The first half of the game looked like all the other previous Boise st. first halfs. Nevada deffinatley had the momentum in the second half. I can't believe the kicker missed those two field goals. He never misses! Anyhow, great game, I bet that Nevada had some fun last night!

KBKiller you are right! Don't over look OSU! I was at the Duck game last night, and it was electric! That damn QB passed all over our defense, kinda scary! One more game, one more! Go Ducks!!!

I worked all night and just watched the game on DVR. Up here in northeast Nevada we have alot of BSU alum and fans and I'm going to love the next few days rubbing it in. GO Pack Go!!!

A great game, I have been worried about
Nevada since week 4, I am glad the Wolfpack
came to play and did not roll over in
the second half like Alabama did against
Auburn, what a Joke!

This was rough but I heard someone say it right after the game

Did you hear the BSU kicker trided to hang himself after the game? Apparently he was unable to kick the chair out from underneath himself.

Not rough, Wrong! He is a kid, I would
expect something like that out of a
BYU fan, but I guess you finally beat
us for the first time in a long time,
Talk it up!

I have seen some photos of your
classy fans, Priceless!

Like I said it was rough.

I went to UNR and I was at a bar with a lot of other UNR alum or current students. The place went nuts after the first missed fg and into total chaos after the win. There were a lot of BSU fans talking sh!t before the game about how UNR shouldn't be ranked or how they weren't going to stand a chance against BSU. So I think there was some pressure built up in the UNR fans. It was an awesome game and after that amazing hail mary pass with .02 on the clock I thought it was over for Nevada.

I felt bad for the kicker, I couldn't imagin what that would be like. But...I couldn't help throwin out a good ol' ace ventura comment "LACES OUT DAN!!!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom