Body Cleanse??????

D

doityourself

I've been hearing alot about these body cleanses that are out there. Has anyone tried it???? Sounds pretty legit what they claim is in your body that the cleanse can clean out, just wondering what you guys think, I know Slam is up on the fitness thing, maybe he knows???

I have a friend that did the Arbonne cleanse and he lost about 10 pounds over the month that the system took. The only bad thing is that he "went" constantly! I have thought about doing it but I don't want to go constantly. He said that what comes out of you is pretty weird.

Steve

"Guaranteed to remove the spackle off the walls of your colon!"

Uh huh.

No thanks.

Brahma

Works like a charm.......FLEET Phospho-Soda in Ginger-Lemon flavor. Will clean you out quicker than you can whistle DIXIE.

Brian

Try this! I drank a liter once and 2 days later I weighed 73lbs and was still begging my friends to kill me!

487953185cf415ef.jpg

Fluids just simply leave every orifice until there are none left.

RUS

I used this one last yr.

http://tinyurl.com/ywawc3

It made me go a couple times a day and after about 2 weeks the amount of crap coming out was incredible. There was a couple days I swore I was going to plug up the ole toilet. I've never seen so much chit in my life. Lost 8 pounds and that empty feeling in the ole gut felt great. Its time to do it again for this yr.

....of course you lost weight.....you were flushing everything you ate down the toilet. Where do you think all that sludge "hides" in the body? PT Barnum was right, there is a sucker born every minute.....jeez

JB

and I woke with one this morning..........
Her colon is clean now!!
off to the range now to kill some paper!
rm

>....of course you lost weight.....you were
>flushing everything you ate down
>the toilet. Where do you
>think all that sludge "hides"
>in the body? PT
>Barnum was right, there is
>a sucker born every minute.....jeez
>
>
>JB

thats funny, I didn't see any food. don't you think it makes sense to get rid of that sludge every now and then? What about those people that get constipated to the point they throw up and when they do this it cleans them out and they become regular again? What about those that have skin conditions disappear when they do a cleanse? What about those that after a cleanse their acid reflux or other intestinal problem is gone? I could go on but there is no point. I can see that you believe doctors are gods and anything as far as alternative medicine is bs. Funny thing is, I've got a couple thousand clients that would disagree with you.

Cheers!

I believe god is god and didn't put an area in the body for your "so called" sludge to hide.

Let's see, "a sucker a minute" that's 1440 a day...forever. Yep, you could easily have thousands of suckers as clients.

JB

3Blade.....next time you kill an animal, stretch all the guts out and try to figure out what this "sludge" you are on about is getting stuck on.

...you got like a window sill or something in you that is collecting dust?

Get real, there is nothing in you that needs a "cleanse".....well, maybe your wallet!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-08 AT 03:51PM (MST)[p]I poop enough....Toooooo much mexican food I guess. Dont need any fancy products, just a few jalepeno's and som margeritas. ;-)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

3blade, and anyone else....i dont wanna point this at any one person.

A bowel obstruction(which would cause the vomitting) isn't caused by the sludge build up, you are referring to. Most bowel obstructions are caused by tumors or scar tissue, or inflamation in an area of the bowel affected by other desease such as,but not necessarily always, cancer.

Cleaning the sludge out does just that, cleans the sludge out, but the underlying problems still exist.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Tag

Far as I know the cleanse that I am looking at doesn't make you crap your guts out, but when you do go it is alot more efficient. And it has been proven that the mucous membranes in you intestines and stomach, as well as the liver hold alot of toxins/cholestrol plugs/etc from the food we eat.

If I wanted to clear the poop out of my colon I could drink prune juice or take a laxative, I'm talking about the crud thes stuff doesn't touch.

I'm not a doctor, just looking to see if anyone has done a cleanse and what they thought of it. And which one they recommend.

efficient!!!
anytime the turd hits the water that efficient!
amaze's me how the turd shooter get a bad rap! and
some want to play GOD!
If theirs a medical reason...yea I can see getting a roto router job! if its a hot redhead who rolls over and say "make a mud hole cowboy"!
well she asked for it but thats differant!
rm

WOW!!!

A RED-HEAD!!!

A CORN HOLE!!!

AND A JACKMASTER!!!

I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT WITH HIS ETHICS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Holy chit this is funny! LOL (sorry no pun intended)
Hey Rack where did yo find the talking red-haired sheep? JK
Must have cost you a pretty penny from some sheep herder in Wyoming huh? I bet he's miserable!:)

Very nice Rack :)

A possible new nickname

... the redhead cornhole cleaner outer

... I'd tap that red

... turn da redhead over

... helpin redheads, one cleansing at a time :eek:

Bobcat that was exactly what I was thinking. But you said it a lot better. Thanks for the tears.

Archery is a year round commitment!!

If your going the much your going to lose a lot of weight because your getting dehydrated, but as soon as you stop and your body builds the water back up your going to gain the weight back.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom