Bocked by another liberal!

HorseCreek

Very Active Member
I woke up this morning to this message from a Facebook friend...

"I agree with many of your views but I have to tell you that your pic of a dead wolf and assault rifle is really distasteful to me and I have to block you so I don't see it every time I get on FB. You may not give a damn abt what Im saying however I really enjoyed meeting you @ IIN w/Diane and watching your son grow up and shared in the joy of your 2nd child. I'm originally from Stamford,CT and know people in Newtown. Whether I was frm CT or not, or a parent, I would have found your profile pic disturbing. What possessed you to post that pic?"

This is my profile pic...
271088_4433490428125_1230094154_n_zps0ae65deb.jpg

Her only visit out west with us heathens was to ski at Deer Valley in Park City. I don't do well with idiotic ASSumptions like hers.
I was also de-friended by two other really good friends that were screaming for a ban on all guns in the U.S.
They got defensive and de-friended me after I asked them how they planned for that to work.
LOL, Libs are a complete JOKE!

Traditional >>>------->

I believe that is a medium to small coyote but in can be a wolf if you want it to be . I've never understood this friending thing through Facebook. My wife is always telling me I need to get an account I'm not real interested in it but I understand a lot of people get a lot of friends Thai way. I personally like to choose my friends by other means.

My first thought was, "That's no assault rifle!". But it must be because you assaulted that yote good! Haha! Good job! If your FB friends don't like it, screw em!

Don P

LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-12 AT 05:12PM (MST)[p]Your friend is an idiot!
That dog is no more a wolf than that firearm is an assault rifle!
No loss there with stupidity!
specialkindofstupid_zps825bbe63.jpg

Nice Wolf ya have there. Really like the assault rifle too. Here is a pic of my 2 sons from a few years ago, They murdered this beautiful, wonderful, Wolf with the single shot assault rifles they got for Christmas. Yes I gave them guns for Christmas! BTW Slam love the Sam Elliot quote :cool:

4138005.jpg

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-12
>AT 05:12?PM (MST)

>
>Your friend is an idiot!
>That dog is no more a
>wolf than that firearm is
>an assault rifle!
>No loss there with stupidity!
>
specialkindofstupid_zps825bbe63.jpg

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

+1

Traditional >>>------->

I guess in some people's eyes a bi-pod on any gun qualifies it as an assualt rifle. You don't need those people as friends any way. NICE JOB!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom