Bobcat's fair entry

AndymanSavage

Very Active Member
Got info from the basin that bobcat finally entered the nomad into the big buck contest........
bessbuck.jpg

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

Is that a "SEIZURE TAG" on his right antler?(j/k) If that is the ol' Bobcat's buck... that is one heckuva buck IMHO!!! Thanks for posting.
ps.: Kinda reminds me of a Whitetail hunting song I heard about
a "Thirty Point Buck"!!

THAT BUCK IS WAY HORNIER THAN ANY BUCK I'VE TOOK!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Don't let the ol' Cat fool ya, boys. That's his fair entry. See the blue ribbon there?? LOL

For real tho...that's a Basin buck. None of you have ever seen it or heard the story?? Really? I was sure it would've been in some magazine or something.

Any ideas what he scores??

4a380c6d5d13acdc.jpg

If it was entered in the fair......my guess is it's a piece of art work and not real. But it's a Utard fair, so who knows.:)

Eel

LOL Eel...you're onto him. He couldn't find a buck this big so he had to MAKE one. ;-)

Some guy carved the antlers, but the taxidermy is an actual fair entry category and the other bucks on the wall near him were real. ;-)

Jenn, I entered a few photographs at the fair one year. The only recognition I got was after the judging they had a critique. The judge used one of my photos to point out what not to do.:( He did comment that it was in focus though.:)

Eel

Yeah...I heard the jam you entered that year was pretty nasty too. You're supposed to MAKE jam. You know...from fruit. Not harvest it.

And I agree with the judge...there were a few tweaks you could've made in taking this photo.
4a7bb9df5130cb6e.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-08-09 AT 12:58PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-08-09 AT 12:57?PM (MST)

Jenn, I don't know....the catagory was CALIFORNIA LIVING- RECREATION.:)

The judge said if it was of two guys he would have considered it for "Best of Show"

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom