Bobcatbess show your face!!

TheFever

Bobcat,
I'm new to this site as of last year and you're a pretty popular guy on here. I can't but help think when I'm at a convention somewhere I'm going to see some little cat at my ankles toting an assault rifle around shouting out mad phrases. And then I'll know it's you.
I think you're posts are pretty funny and you must be a likeable guy. I'd love to say hello one day because I'm sure the conversation would be downright entertaining, and I know you've got a thing or two to teach a young buck like me. Maybe a hilarious part of the posts is not knowing where your sarcasm ends and reality starts. I'm sure you've got a killer hairdo in your senior high school pic. So if somebody could post a pic of him on the mountain with one of his prized "pisscutters", then I could holler at him at the next convention because I'd know what his prized grin looks like.

Maybe one day I'll be a legend too.

>>>---->
For the love of the game

LAST EDITED ON May-06-09 AT 02:23PM (MST)[p]....Picture in your mind a slightly overweight Indian squaw chewing tobacco...
4a01f1a17658e5b5.jpg

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

4a01fb2826a6111f.jpg

and if you want to know why the attitude is there, here is a pic of him playing with Mrs Bobcat...
4a01fb4e274e6f91.jpg

Here he is at "work" fighting back against MM members thrashing his good name
4a0205b7623f1b81.jpg

Her is also a picture of Founder rewarding Bess for not having to nuke any posts of his for one month
4a0205ff6389c6ea.jpg

I hope this helps, There is more to come (I have a Family Photo album I bought off of Craigs List from a second aunt who divorced his uncles brothers nephew):)

JJUUDDAASS FFRRIICCKKEENN PPRRIIEESSTT!!!!!!

TheFever!!!

WELL I READ YOUR THREAD/POST!!!

AND I WAS THINKING MAYBE I'D ASK CUPSY IF HE'D POST A RARE PICTURE!!!

NO NEED IN ASKING I SEE!!!

CUPSY AKA "PICTURE BOY" HAS ALREADY GOT-R-DONE!!!

NO LEGEND HERE Fever!!!

BUT I DO HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS ACROSS THE U.S.!!!

I'M NOT MUCH GOOD AT SHOWING MY OLD BEAT UP LEATHERY HIDE ON THE INTERNET!!!

THESE MM'ERS BEGGED FOR YEARS THINKING THE OLE cat WAS NOT CAPABLE OF BAGGING A PISSCUTTER!!!

SO I FINALLY GAVE IN & SENT THE ABOVE PICTURE TO A FEW MM FRIENDS INCLUDING ONE MM MOD MAKING THEM PROMISE ME THEY'D NEVER POST THE PIC ON MM,WELL AS YOU CAN SEE THEY DON'T KEEP THEIR PROMISES AROUND HERE,JUST KIDDIN,I GAVE THEM PERMISSION TO POST MY PIC & YES THEY HELD TRUE ON THE PROMISE,BUT AFTER A FASHION OF THEM ASKING ME IF THEY COULD POST MY UGLY MUG I FINALLY SAID GO AHEAD!!!

I DIDN'T REALLY ASK FOR THE DEFINITION/DESCRIPTION THAT CUPSY & CUTEY PIE GAVE ME BUT OH WELL!!!

GO AHEAD CUPSY!!!

YOU CAN POST THE "NON-PHOTOSHOPPED" VERSION IF YOU'D LIKE!!!

THANKS TO MY LAST PUTER BLOWING UP I DON'T EVEN HAVE THIS PICTURE ANYMORE!!!

IT'S A RARE SIGHT Fever,SOMETHING YOU WON'T SEE OFTEN!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Slam, thank god you peed yourself. You might not have seen Bess taking a nap and that would have been ugly.

4a0212dd30052dde.jpg

Here is Bess after a recent wax job.
4a02134e32666c4a.jpg

Here he is when he wa s little shaver and was hurt in a highcountry tuneup gone wrong. He's still looking for the guy that shot his paw.
4a021400363750a5.jpg

This one needs no explanation. Bad day for Bess.
4a0215a74103837f.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-06-09 AT 06:38PM (MST)[p]Here he is playing with a Rubic's Cube:

4a022d633cee0b96.gif

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON May-06-09 AT 09:38PM (MST)[p]Ok enough with the sophmoric cat jokes... You want to see a pic I'll show you just forget you asked for it.

real-ugly-face.jpg

498a6f395e505405.jpg

>
>THESE MM'ERS BEGGED FOR YEARS THINKING
>THE OLE cat WAS NOT
>CAPABLE OF BAGGING A PISSCUTTER!!!
>
>

JAFM...are you saying the muley in the pic is a "PISSCUTTER" ? JFP...I thought you said a PISSCUTTER was a dink buck...now I'm confused, no more than usual.

LAST EDITED ON May-06-09 AT 09:58PM (MST)[p]
>
>
>I DIDN'T REALLY ASK FOR THE
>DEFINITION/DESCRIPTION THAT CUPSY & CUTEY
>PIE GAVE ME BUT OH
>WELL!!!

[font size="22"]
Now Bessy,

[/font]
I told you I was just kidding. You look wonderful for your age(somewhere around 100 yrs im guessing), and Im gonna go out on a limb here and revoke "the hottest old man I know" title from slam punk and give it to you. Sorry Slammy. I just can't bear the thought of bessy sitting in a puddle of tears over what I said. I will find you some other title Slammy, let SS and i discuss it for a while and im sure we will come up with something real special just for you. :)

LAST EDITED ON May-07-09 AT 08:13AM (MST)[p]Here he is showing off his karate skills on Rackmaster...

4a02ebc14bde1f8e.jpg

And last but not least here he is sporting his famous tattoo...

4a02ec0b4ce87773.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-07-09 AT 10:00AM (MST)[p]Last week at a soccer game I had this wierd suspicion that I saw him out on the field. I usually watch from the stands.

f-funny-cat-3539.jpg

>>>---->
For the love of the game

One of the funniest threads in a long time! I never knew BOBCAT got around so much. He must have a personal photographer following him around or something.

Steve

The excessive chugging of Mountain Dew is really taking it's toll on Ole Bessy....

http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Cats/CaffeineCat.jpg[/IMG]

Not to change the subject but does that buck have humongous ears or what? They've gotto be 26-27 inches wide?

Steve

GREAT EYE Wisz!!!

I LET THIS BUCK GO A COUPLE DAYS BEFORE TAKING HIM!!!

THE FIRST DAY I SPOTTED HIM I KEPT THINKING::: HE'S 24" MAX ON WIDTH COMPARING EARS TO HORN WIDTH!!!

HE LOOKED FUNNY THOUGH!!!

TOWARDS THE END OF SEASON I TOLD MY SON IF I SEEN HIM AGAIN I MIGHT TAKE HIM,MY BOY WASN'T TOO HAPPY ABOUT IT & HE THOUGHT MAYBE 24" TOO!!!

AFTER TAKING HIM WE NAMED HIM THE "DUMBO" BUCK & IF YOU LOOK BACK A WAYS ON MM HERE YOU'LL FIND WHERE I TALKED ABOUT THIS BUCK A WHILE BACK!!!

THEY CLAIM YOU CAN AVERAGE 20" ON EAR SPAN!!!

AND ON MOST BUCKS I'VE TOOK IT'S BEEN GIVE OR TAKE A LITTLE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER ON THE 20"!!!

RIGHT ON THE MONEY Wisz AT 27" ON THE EAR SPAN & 28" ON THE RACK WIDTH!!!

ONE OF THE FUNNIEST LOOKING OUT OF PROPORTION MULE DEER I'VE EVER TOOK!!!

THANKS Feleno,THAT'S AS GOOD AS STEALTH AS I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom