bobcatbess going wakeboarding?

S

stinkystomper

LAST EDITED ON May-09-09 AT 09:17PM (MST)[p]Hey Bessy, slamdunk, utfireman and myself r plannin on goin wakeboarding in July. Are you gonna tag along or what? KTC said he's gonna learn how to do a flip off my board so that'll be entertaining. Don't worry, Barts not allowed to come. I assigned him to Dutton dutty all summer long! lol. anyone else on mm that's good with a wakeboard and wants to have a little fun is welcome as well.

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

What is "Dutton dutty"? Is that like Mutton duty?

Oh sure, only invite the ones that are "good with a wakeboard". :)

lol. I don't have a pontoon boat and my boat only holds 16 but anyone wantin to throw a mm shore party somewhere can count me in! BTW: u can come to lowcountryelk since u will obviously get ur feelers hurt cuz I don't associate with pointed stick hunters.

WITH 2 BLOWED OUT KNEES I DON'T GET TO WILD BEHIND A BOAT!!!

WHERE YOU GUYS GOIN stinky???

I DON'T SWIM WORTH A DAMN EITHER!!!

IS IT OK IF I USE CUTEY PIE FOR A PFD???

((( JUST KIDDIN CUTEY PIE!!! )))

YOU GOT ANY JET SKI'S???

THEM ARE A KICK IN THE BUTT!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

We're goin to lake powell. UTfireman will tell me where we're goin exactly. You don't have to ski, its kinda fun to just cruise around, bs, relax and drink some dew's! I have 2 blown out knees, 4 broken discs in my lower back. Chronic arthritis in my back, a lung that has an artery with a hole in it that bleeds all the time, jacked up shoulders and a bum elbow. You will fit right in with me! BTW: qtpie said dried up old leather floats! ROFL!

IT'S GONNA KINDA DEPEND ON WORK stinky!!!

DO APPRECIATE THE OFFER!!!

LET'S SEE???

LAKE POWELL IN JULY???

SHOULD BE SOME SERIOUS "SDEDDIN" GOIN ON BY THEN & I DON'T MEAN PICKIN UP HORNS!!!

"THAT HOT OLE SUMMER SUN WILL MAKE YOU BEG FOR YOUR NEXT BREATH"!!!

DOES MS PUNK KNOW ABOUT PUNK TAKING ALL OF HIS HIGH POWERED OPTICS JUST TO GO FISHIN???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

It will look kinda suspicious with my Leica spotter mounted on the front of stinkies boat, but i'll just be looking for desert bighorns up the Escalante river arm ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

I'm not sure she was in the picture at the time. I think she was somewhere on the phone with a good divorce lawyer.

Hey tripleK, you better plan on coming too, this may very well be the only chance you get to see Bessy in a banana hammock!!
ROFL!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

>Hey tripleK, you better plan on
>coming too, this may very
>well be the only chance
>you get to see Bessy
>in a banana hammock!!
>ROFL!!
>
UGH! NICE VISUAL! NOOOOOOOO!!!! MY EYES! MY EYES!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom