Bobcat update

manny53

Long Time Member
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 14:46:52 -0700
Subject: California needs a little help
To: [email protected]

First off I am sending this email to nearly my entire contacts list so if it seems odd that you are receiving it or even in-appropriate my apologies.

What I need is for all of my friends and family to simply make a phone call or two tomorrow and to log onto a couple of assemblymembers sites and vote that you "oppose AB1213" the "Bobcat protection act of 2013" This bill would end bobcat trapping and the sale of any bobcat fur in the state. It is a typically overreaching bill from a liberal politician answering the calls of animal rights groups and getting involved in an issue that needs to be left in the hands of the people paid to do the job of wildlife management; the Department of Fish and Wildlife.

I have attached a word doc. for those interested in the issue.

So please call Assemblymember Blooms office and simply state that you "oppose Ab1213" It can be that simple or you can go into more detail if you prefer. You can also use the "contact" button on the site and oppose it there as well.

Also contact the committee chair Rendon and do the same.

If you happen to be a constituent of either of these guys make sure you state that as well.

If you would like to go a step further you can use the attached word doc. to contact the entire committe.

Please forward this to anyone and everyone you would like as I need all the help I can get.

Thanks in advance, ML

2 attachments ? Download all attachments
Email letter ab1213.docx
14K View Download
Asm. Water, Parks and Wildlife_Zip Codes.docx
21K View Download

--

Mercer Lawing
PO box 1966
Barstow, Ca.
760-497-1445
Cagingbobcats.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom