Bobcat "tunes up" a turkey hunter.

Guess he can add knowing what a cat looks like just before it pounces to his wildlife biologist resume!

Roy I had bobcat come hard at me this winter while calling. He came in behind me and I heard him rushing in. Swung on him and got him at 3 Yrds. Scared the shiz out of me. I know two guys in Texas that have had them lunge from behind while they were predator calling and get hit in the back while the cat in mid air figures out that it's not a rabbit. I have called in several during the day time. Several were small and when we got up from the stand and not shooting them they still hung around while we talked and pointed at them. They are brazen killing machines! Cool story.

Just Seconds before the TUNE-Up takes place My Tail seem's to Twitch!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

I had a friend who was sitting in the middle of some brush calling turkeys. Just as he bent over to pickup his shotgun at his feet, he got hit on the shoulders by a mountain lion from behind. The mountain continued pass his body and upon seeing a human instead of a turkey, took off running. He credits the fact he just bent over that prevented the mountain lion from sinking his fangs into the back of his neck. He now sits with his back to a tree when calling turkeys.

About a year ago a camper sleeping outside at a local campground was attacked by a mountain lion while asleep in his sleeping bag. He was able to beat off the lion but had some severe puncture wounds on his arms and legs.

RELH

I'm sure the mountain lion was appreciative after that favor but he might have wanted to take a nap when he got back to his den.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom