BobCat - "Should'a Married A Guy"

2lumpy

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON May-08-15 AT 10:55PM (MST)[p]BCat
Your always want'n ta share the profit of somebodies idea or another.

I'll split the billions with you on this one, 50/50, true to the concept.

But you got to pack your half o'the mail, to get yer half.

Se'en as you're pay'n attention to this gender conundrum, made evident by your admission to hav'en a Boy Crush, for alternative purposes, this will be right up your literary tunnel.

I been think'en....................I should'a married a guy,
I could'a had a bigger boat.

That's the "chorus" line for a country music hit for Brad Paisley or some other hill-billy string bender. All you got to do is add a couple more stanzas and the money starts pouring in. We'll even get royalties for explaining the benefits to all the guys, that put the new world order, in order.

Here some benefits that you can weave into the tune, to get ya started. Any other MM that offers other benefits, that you put to verse, gets a slice of the proceeds.

Two guys can afford a boat that's twice as big.
Two guys can each have a girl friend or two, and the other guy don't care, he's got a couple or three cuties of his own.
Your spouse never chews your butt out for bringing your buddies home, unannounced.
Your girl friend can sleep over, and your spouse likes it.
There's great tax benefits, if you file jointly, use the tax savings for 2 for 1 guided sheep hunt.
You can fart, and your spouse congratulates you.
Nobody ever asks, "do I look fat to you", and goes to see his mother, if ya tell him the frick'en truth.
If one wants to work off shore for a couple years, your partner is excited for you to be out of the house for a few days.
No reason to build more than a two bedroom, two bath/shower house.

Well, you get the idea, we'll start a revolution, justification for of the re-institution of marriage.

Remember, remember, remember:

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.
Rahm Emanuel

DC

Well Lumpy!

Ya See!

I just ain't in to that kinda Perversion that People like NVB & others think is OK in todays World!

I'll pay my Dues!

No Boat/Small Boat!

In Reality one Woman be enough,doesn't Hurt to have Friends though!

Tax Benefits? That's what Obama gives us when He Bends us over Right?I already got them!

HELL Sakes Lumpy,I've always been a little Heavier/Fatter than I should be!

There'll be one thing I'll never be and that's a F'N FAGGOT!

Do I need to SPLAIN it in more detail or do you Comprehendo?

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

>
>Well Lumpy!
>
>Ya See!
>
>I just ain't in to that
>kinda Perversion that People like
>NVB & others think is
>OK in todays World!
>
>I'll pay my Dues!
>
>No Boat/Small Boat!
>
>In Reality one Woman be enough,doesn't
>Hurt to have Friends though!
>
>
>Tax Benefits? That's what Obama gives
>us when He Bends us
>over Right?I already got them!
>
>
>HELL Sakes Lumpy,I've always been a
>little Heavier/Fatter than I should
>be!
>
>There'll be one thing I'll never
>be and that's a F'N
>FAGGOT!
>
>Do I need to SPLAIN it
>in more detail or do
>you Comprehendo?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> We
>laugh, we cry, we love
>
> Go hard when the going's
>tough
> Push back, come push and
>shove
> Knock us down, we'll get
>back up again and again
>
>We are Members of the Huntin
>Crowd!
PAY ATTENTION LUMPY! As in the Political Forum.

Campfire at MM has become bizarre

2311idiot.jpg

Bobcat, I think you misunderstood. Not a gay thing at all.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

My he!!, eel! Explain this to our poet laureate, before he sends RELH over here with a can of kerosine! :7

Clearly, I'm a complete and total failure.

DC

>My he!!, eel! Explain
>this to our poet laureate,
>before he sends RELH over
>here with a can of
>kerosine! :7
>
>Clearly, I'm a complete and total
>failure.
>
>
>DC

2lumpy, you're not a failure at all!! Just misunderstood.

Since that's the case, we might as well marry a woman after all.
:D:D

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

>Bobcat, I think you misunderstood. Not
>a gay thing at all.
>
>
>Eel
>
>

I agree Eel. It seems the ol' cat is pretty sensitive on this subject. Maybe it's like the guy who has an obvious drinking problem but if asked will reassure you over and over he is not an alcoholic. If you miss the point of this thread and IMMEDIATELY start saying "I'm not gay!!!!!" it probably means you've at least had some thoughts that you are struggling with.

It's ok Bess, turn on the closet light. Maybe it was just a band camp experience. We're not gonna hold that against you.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

I Said:

I Got a Gurl Crush!

Nothin More!

Nothin Less!

Unlike some of these Sick,Twisted SOB's Roaming the Earth now days!

I Couldn't wait to see NVB's Wise-Crack/Smart-Ass Comment!

B_F_E Once said:He Didn't mind Gay Chicks as long as Both of them were HOT!

I'm not around that many of them but You ever notice there's always one of them that Ain't HOT?

NVB has never liked me Bashing the Gay's,WTH is up with that?

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

>I Said:
>
>I Got a Gurl Crush!
>
>Nothin More!
>
>Nothin Less!
>
>Unlike some of these Sick,Twisted SOB's
>Roaming the Earth now days!
>
>
>I Couldn't wait to see NVB's
>Wise-Crack/Smart-Ass Comment!
>
>B_F_E Once said:He Didn't mind Gay
>Chicks as long as Both
>of them were HOT!
>
>I'm not around that many of
>them but You ever notice
>there's always one of them
>that Ain't HOT?
>
>NVB has never liked me Bashing
>the Gay's,WTH is up with
>that?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> We
>laugh, we cry, we love
>
> Go hard when the going's
>tough
> Push back, come push and
>shove
> Knock us down, we'll get
>back up again and again
>
>We are Members of the Huntin
>Crowd!
LMAOF!

Most old sayings are true sayings. Heres what comes to mind......Where theres smoke theres fire.......hope it doesn't burst into FLAMES!
J_T_B

LAST EDITED ON May-09-15 AT 04:11PM (MST)[p]LMAO. Literally! Glad I wasn't gargling mouth wash, when I read that.

See'en as how eel's not gonna throw me a line I'm gonna have to dig myself out.

FIRST: "Should'a Married A Guy" Is the title of the unwritten song, about a guy that's NOT GAY, who is taking advantage of the new law's on "same gender marriage". Neither guy has AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYY interest in sex with another guy. But THE TWO GUYS using the new law to beat the governor out of some tax money, the insurance companies out of some premium money, and anybody else that gives better pricing to married people than they do single people, and there using the savings to BUY A BIGGER BOAT.

SECOND: There are no kids, so their house only needs two bedrooms, one for each of them, and their NOT SHARING the bathroom. Splitting the cost of a 30 year mortgage means, I CAN AFFORD A BIGGER BOAT.

THIRD: THEY CAN BOTH have girl friends, TRY that in a typical heterosexual marriage!

FOUR: Two non-romantically married guys could give a damn how fat the other guy is, or isn't. The subject never comes up.

FIFTH: Because there is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO romance, Budda can leave town and stay gone for as long as he frick'en wants too, Billy-Bob don't care.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO............Bcat, get that wild ass mind of yours to work, get the lyrics put together, and get this thing off to Nashville, where some joker can put some Hank Williams Jr. music to it and make us some money!!!!!!!! BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES AND WE LOOSE OUT AN ANOTHER FORTUNE.

NOW.........on a serious note, if you think the folks out their aren't going to "TAKE ADVANTAGE" as Bro. Emanuel so proudly proclaims. For example, Women have been paid to marry foreign men, so the man can beat the immigration system for citizen ship, FOR DECADES. Now that men can marry men, two straight guys can bet the system the same way, easy-pezy. There's a tons of "un-intended" consequence that will come out of same sex marriages, HIDE AND WATCH.

That's what........:

I been think'en....................I should'a married a guy,
I could'a had a bigger boat............

is pointing out.

MM, is like a family reunion dinner. Everybody loves to trip every bodies trigger, and they been around each other long enough to know exactly which switch to flip, and when to flip it, to get the food fight started!

Oh.......it's a mess! ;-)

DC

NVB, I have a friend who is an alcoholic. If you mention whiskey around him he gets all irate. I guess he's afraid of having a relapse?

eel

Could be a factor Eel.

lumpy, I dont know of a song but the movie you have just described is called "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry". Better hurry with that song cuz the movie is 8 years old.

LAST EDITED ON May-09-15 AT 09:17PM (MST)[p]Never took root cuz it was irrelevant at the time. Xerox invented the Mouse, it took a Macintosh to make it relevant.

Until it became legal, two guys get'ten married was just a "stupid" idea, now it's a "stupid" idea, with Supreme Court stamp of approval.

While we're say'en, "it ain't gon'na happen", their do'in it!

"I wanna taste her lips, yeah, ?cause they taste like you"..........is only working because of the timing.

DC

Will the Supreme Court include Joe Dirt legal to marry his sister? now I know now what the term "cluster f#ck " means.

> Will
>the Supreme Court include Joe
>Dirt legal to marry his
>sister? now I know now
>what the term "cluster f#ck
>" means.

I'm confident they will stop at the first or second cousin level of marriage since that should suffice to bring the states (which I will not name) where that is a common practice into legal standing.
:)

Well Bessy, after watching that video you posted a link to, I can see how someone might think you're into the backdoor shenanigans.

Y'all are gonna send the CAT over the edge!!!

"The State of Utah has not given BGF anything.
They have invested in BGF to protect their
interests."
Birdman 4/15/15

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom