BOBCAT GETS TASED

C

ClorideRUS

I was going to post to BCB?s post and suddenly POOF!!!!

Anyways, turns out this kid had the office next to me about 6 months ago. I was watching CNN this morning and low and behold there is Jared doing an interview. This kid is probably one of the nicest guy?s I've ever met. He quit our company about 6 months ago and moved to the Basin. Look where that got him.

Bobcat ? are your wardens as goofy as your UHP?? One more question, did CATMAN inherit the CAPSLOCK disease?

RUS

>I was going to post to
>BCB?s post and suddenly POOF!!!!
>
>
>Anyways, turns out this kid had
>the office next to me
>about 6 months ago. I
>was watching CNN this morning
>and low and behold there
>is Jared doing an interview.
>This kid is probably one
>of the nicest guy?s I've
>ever met. He quit our
>company about 6 months ago
>and moved to the Basin.
>Look where that got him.
>
>
>Bobcat ? are your wardens as
>goofy as your UHP?? One
>more question, did CATMAN inherit
>the CAPSLOCK disease?
>
>RUS

Ya Ya

EASY RUS!!!

DO YOU KNOW WHO CATMAN IS???

I TOLD YOU WE NEEDED YOU UP HERE IN THE BASIN!!!

MAYBE YOU COULD RUN A FEW UHP'S OFF!!!

I DON'T THINK OUR WARDENS ARE THAT GOOFY!!!

I'VE HAD WARDENS WANTING TO HAND CUFF ME BEFORE BUT THEY NEVER WENT FOR THEIR TAZERS!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

BY THE WAY!!!

WTF HAPPENED TO MY THREAD???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

>This kid is probably one
>of the nicest guy?s I've
>ever met. >

Well, the day he got tazed, all he didnt seem too nice. Seemed like a loud-mouthed, arrogant a$$!

Someone should have showed him the Chris Rock clip on "How not to get your a$$ kicked by the Police"

EASY TUFF BUFF!!!

YOU'RE WANTING TO KNOCK THE WRONG GUY'S DOOR DOWN!!!

YA SEE RUS WILL RUN YOUR ASS OFF IF YOU AIN'T CAREFUL!!!

DID I MENTION HE HATES COPS EVEN WORSE THAN WARDENS???

THERE USED TO BE A FEW COPS & WARDENS AROUND SOUTHERN UTAH!!!

I'D LIKE TO SEE THE COP TRY & GIVE RUS A TAZING FOR 5 MPH OVER THE LIMIT!!!

HE'D BE RUN OFF FOR SURE!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-24-07 AT 09:28AM (MST)[p]Tuff, I didn't see it that way even before I realized I knew this kid. As stated before, I've had my share of speeding tickets and deserved most of them. The UHP I have delt with generally have been very professional. I didn't see the kid do anything to provoke the kind of response he got. Guess we'll see if the UHP review board agrees or not. I'm betting the trooper is in big trouble. By the way I finally grew up and realized I wasn't in that big a hurry. Haven't had a ticket in years.

DO YOU KNOW WHO CATMAN IS???

No! but I'm guessing he is your favorite hunting partner and also proof the CAPSLOCK disease is genetic. LOL

RUS

Dude,

If you got Tased,.......

I'd be able to hear it from Shive, TX

Pretty quiet out here on the tundra......

laro.

RUS,

Im betting that the the trooper has no negative punishment as a result of this incident. He followed policy and state law. The only thing they shouldve done different is take the suspect to jail after they went to the hospital, rather than letting him go home with a citation!

ALL THAT FOR 5 MPH OVER???

WTF???

I TOPPED PARLEYS TODAY AT 110+!!!

I KNOW!!!

I SHOULDN'T OF!!!

BUT I DID!!!

CAN YOU IMAGINE IF THIS HI-PO WAS THAT PIZZED AT 5 OVER HOW MAD HE'D OF BEEN AT ME???

I'M A THINKIN HE MIGHT OF TRIED DOUBLE TAZING ME!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

BCB, You must of been driving the wife's rice rocket ... no way the Dodge could of topped 110mph going up hill. Or, maybe you was talking about the stink and noise factor. Combines make alot of noise and stink, but they don't go very fast.

RUS

HEY RUS!!!

ACTUALLY IT WAS THE FAMILY GROCERY GETTER!!!

NO SMOKE TODAY!!!

I WAS ALREADY A SCENE!!!

I DIDN'T WANT TO BE SEEN!!!

SMOKE WOULD'OF JUST GAVE THEM HI-PO'S MORE OF A CHANCE OF NOTICING ME!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Ive been pulled over by that guy for going 5 over, didnt get a ticket but he was a real a-hole, and has been every time Ive came in contact with him, I dont think the guy deserved to get tased, (as much as I love watching tasings).

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom