bobcat bess-shooting for 10,000 posts.

A

Antlers_Ink

Hey bobcatbess, I was just wondering what's going to happen when you hit the 10,000 post mark. Is MM going to give you an award for being the most long winded member on this site. No disrespect intended. You definately are the champ when it comes to posting, but sometimes things get lost in the translations of some of your posts. When you read a lot of your posts you have to be part hillbilly part dip$hit. (again... no disrespect intended.) If you step it up you just might make that goal by the end of the year! Sorry, didn't mean to be rude and I don't know you well enough to rip on you. You do keep things entertaining though.

AWARD???

I HIGHLY DOUBT IT!!!

LIFE GOES ON!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

......." When you read a lot of your posts you have to be part hillbilly part dip$hit."........

Man Antlers, you might get a reward for that line, at the end of the year "Best Thread Awards"

LMFAO....oh hell...
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

WOW! 10,000 posts! Wonder how many of those have been nuked, Bobcat? You should have a nuke counter too. LOL

So, when he gets closer maybe we should start a pool. Let's see who and what subject can actually get him to respond and spend his 10,000th post. Never mind Bess getting an award, how about us. The person who antagonizes or intrigues him into spending number ten thousand gets something. We have a way to go but when it gets down to being close it could be fun. He won't want to waste his post and he won't want to see someone he doesn't like get the prize. He might not post for a month.

Hmmmm... I bet I know a subject he won't be able to keep his cool on. Hehehe. This could be fun.

He'll start his own post and win!!!

Unless we make a rule that he cannot spend is 10k post on his own thread or start a new one with it. This could get interesting. I'm in!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom