Bob Costas and Jason Whitlock

Tikka

Long Time Member
They both can pound sand!!!!!!!!!
If they can blame yesterdays murder suicide on the right to posses a hand gun.... "Then I can blame my miss spellin on my #2 pencil" Larry the Cable Guy!!!!!!!

Whats your thoughts on what Bob said at halftime tonight?????

Never Blame the JOKER that pulled the Trigger!

WAFJ!!!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Just heard the same thing and it pisses me off.

STFU and talk about football. Costas, is like the rest of the celebrities, their ego gets in the way of their common sense.

I hope there is a backlash.

>I turned the dang game off
>and went downstairs and started
>to reload more ammo!

You my friend are a true American.

Yep guns kill people, so do cars, skydiving without a parachute, jumping off high bridges, running in traffic, and cigarettes. Did I miss any?

Play ball, stay the he LL out of politics!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I would be will to bet the moron would never would had said that if someone would had broke in to his house to rob him with his family there! What a fricken idiot!

Costas sucks the big one. And he don't know football. But what do your expect from NBC.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

My Sis sent me this email;

"Just listening to a sportscaster saying that he agrees that if Jovan Belcher didn't have access to a handgun, he would not have been able to kill his girlfriend and then himself... (For some reason), that made me think of Marcia...7 months pregnant...who somehow managed to get/buy herself a gun and bullets...a woman/girl with mental illness problems...no money of her own...with a totally controlling, domineering husband...Marcia was never exposed to guns in her childhood...but she still managed to buy one, load it up and kill herself...(Well, it never made sense to me and I told her then hubby that at the funeral...but I was very upset...he's a #####/bastard..always thought he was)...anyway.

But, if that's what really happened (in Marcia's incident) it made me think that if people (if a person) really wants to kill someone and/or themselves... they're gonna find a way regardless...whether it's a handgun...poison, knife, razor blade...etc., etc.....etc...Am I making sense? Probably not...lol! rambling...Love you, Janet"

My Sis don't hunt but i have been worrying about her and that she lives in a crime ridden city within fairly long driving distance of Bay area jobs. When she comes up to stay and visit, i generally always include a trip to the range where she usually fires most if not all of the 4-5 handguns that i recently lost in a boating accident*... She enjoys the heck of it!

Now, i had her talked into taking some shooting classes offered in her area. Her husband has a 9mm and he shoots at the range quite often. Now this Costas jerk sprays his rant, spreading his agenda, and maybe Sis will change her mind because of it and not be able to protect herself... i don't know.

No matter what is said about Costas, he is no friend of those who wish to keep and Bear Arms!

Joey

* Boating accidents happen quite often with me, seemingly more so after i have recently bought a firearm or talked of having some said on-line.

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Why is he even calling football games? He should stick to the olympics, talking about mens gymnastics or figure skating.

...he could prolly get an argument out of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman....if they weren't dead....

Bob Costas was way out of line to use his employment as a platform to attack the 2nd Amendment and all law abiding gunowner. What happened with Jovan Belcher and his girlfriend was tragic, but the gun did not commit the crime. Word is, they were having lots of problems, and if he didn't have a gun he'd have taken use of whatever was available. Heck, he could have killed her with his bare hands if he'd wanted to do it that way.

The problem is PEOPLE with a lack of values and character, not guns.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom