Bob Barker

LAST EDITED ON Nov-07-09 AT 09:38PM (MST)[p]He's a huge supporter of the Humane Society as well. He retired from The Price is Right a long time ago. Drew Carey does the show now.

Supporting the Humane Society and anti-hunting kind of goes hand in hand. My wife once applied for a job with them and one of the questions they asked was if there was any antlers, heads,or fish on the walls at home. She didnt get the job.

they couldnt ask those questions unless they wanted a lawsuit brought on. thats like asking if you have a "lesbian" living in your home and if so you wouldn't get the job!

Just my two cents...

muleyman

you been sleeping in a cave somewhere ??

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

"And don't forget to have your pet spaid or neutered!"

Wish i was in Adam Sandlers shoes when he got to punch Bob in the mouth, what a great feeling that would have been! Lol

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

There doesn't need to be a conflict with the Humane Society and Hunters. Love to hunt, but don't like to see an animal suffer.

Love dogs, but animal cruelty is this animal having to listen to the neighbors dog bark all night long.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-09 AT 11:59AM (MST)[p]crap even i knew that n i do live in a cave!

>crap even i knew that n
>i do live in a
>cave!

LMAO...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom