Boaters . Be careful !!!

Well at least the girls tops stayed on, i'm impressed!! Lol

That driver is a woosy! You don't woose out like that and fall down when you're responsible for a whole boatload of people! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>That driver is a woosy! You
>don't woose out like that
>and fall down when you're
>responsible for a whole boatload
>of people! :)
>
>Joey
>
>

No Joey, he just missed is all...I'm sure he was planning on falling on the girl in pink...lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

" he just missed is all...I'm sure he was planning on falling on the girl in pink...lol"

....and yet she ended up on top of him, not such a bad thing! lol

What is that lever on the left that he was pumping up and down on before the wipe-out...not the throttle was it?

I still think he must be wearing lil silk panties, the woosy!. Heck, i know a dozen gals that would have hung on to those controls until the paint was peeling off the thing. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom