Boat Launching Made Easy

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
This was this guy's first boat. He wasn't quite sure of the correct procedure for launching a boat at the ramp. However, he figured it couldn't be that difficult to do. He was told, "Don't let the trailer get too deep into the water when you're launching your boat."

He couldn't understand what they meant by that as he just could barely get his trailer in the water!

Here's a picture that's worth a thousand words! You're gonna love this guy!!!

2897untitled.jpg

They walk among us, get married, have children and vote!

Actually, the sticker on back glass of his truck explains everything!!!

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

My faith in humanity is shattered.

Nobody could be that stupid!

Who would actually take up most of the visibility out your rear window with that huge OBAMA sticker?

I've seen 2 good ones. One guy was backed in and was having one hell of a time getting the boat off the trailer. He had one side of the launch tied up for over 20 minutes. I finally got my turn on the other side of the pier and launched my rig. This guy was really getting frustrated but I offered my 2 cents anyways, "maybe the transom straps are still on". Pissed off he replied, " this ain't my first fricking time a-hole". "Okay" I said, and went and parked my truck. When I came back he had the boat pulled ahead and was removing the transom straps. I could hardly pilot the boat I was laughing so hard, he didn't like that either.

Another one, a guy backed his new pontoon boat in and simply unhooked the trailer from the truck and started to try to drive the boat away. Takes all kinds.

Nails.

That pic has been floating around for a while. I've seen two versions on the web. The first one didn't have the window sticker. Don't know which one is the "original"

Life is like riding bulls. You're never truly ready ..... it just gets to be your turn.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom