Bo Derek

Looks good for 67! I liked her, never thought she was a 10 but to each his own.

Nowadays, she's looking a little Jessica Lange-ish. I definitely had the hots for Ms. Lange (circa 1978's King Kong).

I use her as my Avatar now and then.

Robb

44066741-9673179-image-a-1_1623340232690.jpg

Ask your mom…..
Mom died in ‘76 when I was 13.
Asked a couple people from my neck of the woods if they knew what “crunchy socks” meant. Said they never heard of it . So I am guessing it must be a regional or generational thing. At age 62 it is first time I’ve ever heard the expression.

Mom died in ‘76 when I was 13.
Asked a couple people from my neck of the woods if they knew what “crunchy socks” meant. Said they never heard of it . So I am guessing it must be a regional or generational thing. At age 62 it is first time I’ve ever heard the expression.
We're the same age......you must have had a roll of paper towels on the night stand....

Private message from the illustrious Hatchet Jack.
"So now you gotta be a fukin ******* and troll me from post to post..
You are a total piece of schitt."

Swell guy and worthy of your responsive efforts.

Exactly! You troll me from thread to thread like a child because you aren’t smart enough to win a debate. I send you a “personal message “ that is supposed to be between just you and I and than you post it for all to see. Yes, like I said in the personal message. You are a f’ing azzhole and a piece of schitt. Now everyone can see it.

Hatchet, who hurt you as a child? And also, I think you may have been born under a rock, I know 80 year old dudes when knew the expressions above that you were oblivious to.

I think it's adorable for many of us seeing you act like such a baboons butt. And if this isn't you upset or mad, boy I bet you're a hoot when you get fired up. Sit down and finish your Shirley temple while the big boys discuss sexy women.

Hatchet, who hurt you as a child? And also, I think you may have been born under a rock, I know 80 year old dudes when knew the expressions above that you were oblivious to.

I think it's adorable for many of us seeing you act like such a baboons butt. And if this isn't you upset or mad, boy I bet you're a hoot when you get fired up. Sit down and finish your Shirley temple while the big boys discuss sexy women.
Please excuse the latest posts regarding me and tailchaser. He and I were debating on another thread. I got the better of him so he started personally insulting me. After that he trolled me over to this thread. So I sent him a personal message which in turn he ended up posting here.

Mountain Sqwabbler,
I am sorry I never heard about young boys jitting in their socks. Hence, the expression “crunchy socks”,I don’t have that Kevin Spacey mentality like you and those 80 year old dudes you are talking about. Sue me.

Please excuse the latest posts regarding me and tailchaser. He and I were debating on another thread. I got the better of him so he started personally insulting me. After that he trolled me over to this thread. So I sent him a personal message which in turn he ended up posting here.
If ya don't want your stuff spewed to the whole world, don't type it. Big boy stuff here. You become a tool and act like one, calling names and such, then you get what ya have coming to ya. Keep it respectful and others will do the same. It's a hunting forum that I see you're new to. Lucky you haven't ran into SS yet, if tailchasers got your panties in a wad.....SS'd would probably have ya scrambling for sure.

Mountain Sqwabbler,
I am sorry I never heard about young boys jitting in their socks. Hence, the expression “crunchy socks”,I don’t have that Kevin Spacey mentality like you and those 80 year old dudes you are talking about. Sue me.

It's ok.

You touched your Weiner. We all did.

No need to soak, I mean sulk.

@JPickett .

I know you love the topic

If ya don't want your stuff spewed to the whole world, don't type it. Big boy stuff here. You become a tool and act like one, calling names and such, then you get what ya have coming to ya. Keep it respectful and others will do the same. It's a hunting forum that I see you're new to. Lucky you haven't ran into SS yet, if tailchasers got your panties in a wad.....SS'd would probably have ya scrambling for sure.
Oh believe me “big boy”. Ain’t no panties in a wad over here. This ain’t my first rodeo.Just can’t wrap my head around a man who has a one on one dispute with another man in a personal message. Then he posts it all to see. It’s something I would expect to see from a teenage girl, not a full grown man.So what it the purpose of the Personal Message feature if it doesn’t stay personal and private?
Your buddy tailchaser is a troll among other things.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom