blue tongue or poachers

• Thread starter mywifeishotterthentiffany
  • Start date
M

mywifeishotterthentiffany

I was getting permission to hunt on some private property and the lady of the house asked me if I had heard of the dead deer they have been finding with the horns cut off. She asked me if people were shooting them for the horns or if people were finding them dead(blue tongue) and then cutting them of to sell them. She found 3 buck on her place alone. I just told her I had know idea. Have you guy's heard of anything?? This is in North eastern Montana Whats your thoughts?

i know lots of dead deer along the river,the bma lady said fish and game was driving there boats to the islands and walking recovering the heads and counting dead deer, quite a few and some large whitetail bucks from what i understand, eastern montana,,

there was a big die off in the area of the black hills that I hunt on went from seeing hundreds of deer to almost zero in one year..

Talk to a rancher who walk one of his creek bottoms and found 25 dead deer.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom