Blood Thirst??

never_catch

Long Time Member
"Eating tag soup is better than getting your hands bloody for some 175" dink that you rookies like to post so often."

Personally I think I have a problem cuz I love getting my hands bloody!! I smile when steaks unthaw and there's blood all over the plate!! I eat that steak still pretty bloody!! I love following blood on the ground!! When I cut my knuckle or something I lick and swallow my own O- blood!!

Moose blood is nasty chit though!! I don't know what it is about moose blood but I don't like it!!

Anyways am I just crazy as hell or do other people have blood thirsts?? Obviously Horn_Star doesn't...

~Z~

I hope those Red Wings you earned wasn't from Moosie!!!!!!

"Eating tag soup is better than getting your hands bloody for some 175" dink that you rookies like to post so often."

Horn_Star

Speaking of bloody, down with alabama!

hornkiller.jpg

Whoever said that obviously has better places to hunt than i do!

I really don't like to just kill a deer anymore. They're not bothering anybody and really are such beautiful creatures. If it weren't for the hunt, the whole getting out looking for a dandy ol buck and the camping thing which i crave, i wouldn't bother the poor buggers.

Now if and when i find or get a chance at a real good one, that's a whole new ball game. i'll get excited and use every trick i know to put the beast on the ground.

Tag stew ain't so bad. I flavor mine with the memories of better hunts.

Joey

I LOVE blood! I'm glad I'm not alone Z. My uncle thought I was bat sh!t crazy about how excited I was to cut up and pack his elk this year! Getting stinky elk blood on my hands makes me nuts!
Traditional >>>------->

"Well Joey, do you like blood??"

LMAO, Guess i got a little off topic there, sorry Z

Aside from Bear meat :), i like mine red, rare, and juicy!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom