blinker fluid out, Help AyA!!!

cjboz

Very Active Member
blinker fluid out, Help AyA!!!

aYa I need your help!! I got pulled over this morning in town headed to work. I flipped my signal on and started slowing down doing everything right, Next thing I see is Red and Blues!! I pulled over into our lot and the cop came and said "you did not use your blinker and a I am writing you up!! I said WTF!! Look I told him as I flipped on my blinker and showed him it was working on the dash. He said it was not on the left rear side of my truck and my blinker fluid may be low. He was understanding since I was so concerned with the Blinker Fluid being low he let me go with a warning. My question for AyA is where is the blinker fluid reservoir? Thanks for the help!! Much appreciated!!

RE: blinker fluid out, Help AyA!!!

Don't tell me you drive the same kind of truck that stinky does?
a 1911 in Texas huh?
let me tell you what,I ran low on blinker fluid once too,don't know what it is?but when the fluid gets low the blinkers quit blinking.
so he didn't Taze you when you got lippy with him huh?
Just so you know,the blinker fluid reservoir door is usually on the drivers side on the side of the pick-up bed,when you drop a C note in to it & it's still not full it'll make your blinker blink,know what I mean?

LMAO OFF BOZ !! Nothing like piling on.

I think we should take up a collection and get AyA an Left Hand Metric Crescent Wrench to help with His repairs.

LAST EDITED ON May-04-10 AT 04:14PM (MST)[p]Your right AyA!! The dirty rascal tried to pull his tazer on me, but I slipped his POS Glock out of his holster before he could get the tazer to charge. He acknowledged my quick draw skills and invited me to Donuts and Coffee with the boys in the morning.

Tag I imagine he probably uses a "hot wrench" to work on his vehicle anyways, we may get him a welder to get it back together instead of the left handed metric crescent. Nice one!!

You guys are wrong about the blinker fluid reservoir. Its on top of your gas tank right next to your muffler bearings!

You find out who your friends are when you see who shows up to help pack your bull out!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

OK, now you guys are just messing with AyA. There is no blinker fluid. I can't believe you guys would insult the guy. He's prolly a kid looking for advice and trying to fit in with the big boys and you guys are picking on him about blinker fluid.

I swear.

AyA, really, it's blinker powder and it can only be refilled at the dealership.

I WAS GOING TO ASK FOR SOME HELP ON A NOISY MUFFLER BEARING, BUT AFTER THE CHIT STORM AYA IS GETTIN.............I THINK I WILL PASS...........YD. (HELP FELENO...I HAVE FALLEN AND I CANT GET UP).

AyA, really, it's blinker powder and it can only be refilled at the dealership.

NVB you must work for a dealership!

You find out who your friends are when you see who shows up to help pack your bull out!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

You will need a left handed screw driver to get the cap off

Rub some dirt on it, ya sissy!

Ha ha, reminds me of a joke we played on the boots or newbies in the marines, we would have them go to the tool room for the keys to the tanks or humvees, tool room would send them to the parts room, parts room would send them to our maint chief, maint chief would send em to our co, Co would send em back to the tool room...kinda fun we used blinker fluid too, a couple other things that didnt exhist..

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom