Blast From the Past (Video)

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I remember him being much, much cooler as a kid than I do now!! Brings back memories....

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Yeah he was awesome Wiz and the good thing is you grew up to be just like him.........wait were talking about Ralph Malph right ?

Things must be WAY boring on your side of the state....maybe you need to re-read some of my old forwards you have in filed mail!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

I happened to be in HI, July of 2003. Henry Winkler was staying at the same hotel, the Hilton. Anyway, I ran into him one night. A really good guy and pretty low key about being famous.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Nickman- I have WORN OUT some of the emails you've sent!

feddoc- Uhhhhhh, in 2003 Henry Winkler wasn't really famous. The last popular movies he has done were Holes and The Water Boy. I guess he is kinda famous. I'll bet in his day he got as much pune as he wanted.

I used to have a crush on Pinky Tescadero. That was one hot piece of arse back in the day!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom