Blake Shelton!!

sageadvice

Long Time Member
The tall drink a water can tell a joke, sing a bit, and hey...He's got Miranda. Not only that, he likes to hunt bucks! I get a kick out of his new single, i just watched him sing it live on his GAC TV special;

"Tearin' down a dirt road
Rebel flag flyin'
Coon dog in the back
Truck bed loaded down with beer
And a cold one in my lap
Earnhart sticker behind my head
And my woman by my side
Tail-pipe's poppin'
the radio's rockin' "Country Boy Can Survive"
If you got a problem with that, ha ha!
You can kiss my country ass

Well, I love Turkey calls, overalls, Wrangler jeans
Smoke nothin' but Marlboro reds
Tattoos up & down my arms,
And deer heads over my bed.
My Granddaddy fought in World War Two,
My Daddy went to Vietnam.
And I ain't scared to grab my gun,
And fight for my homeland.
If you don't love the American flag,
You can kiss my country ass.

If you're a down home, backwoods redneck,
Hey come on, stand up and raise your glass.
But if you ain't down with my outlaw crowd,
You can kiss my country ass. Aw yeah!

Instrumental break.

Aw yeah...

Well, there's a whole lotta high-class people out there
That's lookin' down on me
Cause the country club where I belong
Is the Honky Tonk till three
Don't wear no fancy clothes
No ties or three piece suits.
You can find me in my camouflage cap
My t-shirt and cowboy boots
If that don't fit your social class

If you're a down home, backwoods redneck
Hey, come on, stand up and raise your glass
But if you ain't down with my outlaw crowd

Well I'm a front-porch sittin',
Guitar pickin', moonshine sippin',
Backer juice spittin' country boy from the woods
And I love fried chicken & blue gill fishin'
And outlaw women, an' I wouldn't change if I could. NO!
I ain't tryin' to start no fight, but I'll finish one every time
So you just mind your own damn business
Stay the hell outta mine.
If you got a problem with that

I said if you got a problem with any of that
You can kiss my natural born, Redneck to the bone
Ever-lovin' country ass."

Not Bad Blake, +1,!! How about you??
Joey

I like it!

But I like Ms Miranda better!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Oh yes - that is one classy song for sure! I would be very proud if that were my heritage. What a great representation of that culture.

2281mexican-flag.jpg

"Mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida arrodillado" - Emiliano Zapata

"La tierra volver? a quienes la trabajan con sus manos". - Emiliano Zapata

"Entre los individuos como entre las naciones, el respeto al derecho ajeno es la paz.)? - Benito Juarez

OH GAWD!

Take your f'n Flag & head South back to your own culture!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!

That's just hees way of saying Appy Sanksgeeving amigo!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LMAO!!

If you were my neighbor and you flew that flag on your house, you'd either be PD'd or egged every night! And, yes, you'd know who did it...:) Be proud of the country you live in. If you're so proud of your heritage, then go participate in it down where it was produced!

Steve
"Get that corn out of my face"

This thread went a bit different way than i thought it might. It does though, get to the intended point, that we as Americans can be who we are, say what we want, and generally do as we please. For the benefit of "whats his name" above who thought it so brilliant to sarcastically accuse Mr Shelton and demean while showing the Colors of the Mexican Flag, here's a little true episode of my past for you to think about if you're capable;

For a time after leaving the Univ of Arizona, i took a executive position working for a Chocolate Manufacturing Factory in downtown Mexico City, Mexico. As one of my former classmates was the Owners daughter and very good friend, i quickly met many other of the younger generation of successful business owners and there was a good amount of socializing, we got together often and did what a lot of young people do when they get together, BS'd and drank! Getting to the point, It always amazed me that we were not allowed, not encouraged, please don't even whisper, for fear even to the point of arrest...or worse, to speak out about or against the way that the current Mexican Government was doing it's job. One just didn't do it, it was strictly forbidden, it was against the law!

So here we have Blake Shelton saying that if you don't like me hunting, drinking, doing whatever the hell i want to do, saying what i say, i don't care; you can kiss my Ass! No big deal unless you think about what his song represents.

Mr. whatever the hell your name is, with your deemed inappropriate Flag, thank God that you are in THIS country where we ARE allowed to do and say just as Blake has chosen to do and say in his song. I may not care for your flag but i really care less for that huge chip or block of wood that you carry around on your shoulder but your are completely allowed both in our great nation. Yes here you are free. You are also free to go back where you apparently feel so proud of having been a part of.

In the mean time,... if you don't like the way guys like us respond to you when you try to accuse us or make us even more aware, shove it down our throats, of your poor repressed, categorized, and discriminated ethnic plight and background, i'll say this freely because in these United States, unlike Mexico, we are allowed to say of whatever we please as protected in our Constitution,... You can kiss my, Copenhagen chewing, big buck shooting, cowgirl screwing, ever loving good time mountain man,...ASS!!!

Joey

Interesting note; Miranda Lambert, soon to be Mrs. Blake Shelton, when asked what new award category they should create at the awards shows? She said, "best cat fight"

Look out and Good Luck Blake!...and sign me up to vote on that one! :)

Joey

HEY GUYS.....THAT FLAG IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK...... ITS JUST THE "UNINSURED MOTORIST FLAG"......IT FLIES IN MANY STATES.............................YD.

Well he had 2 Flags A Flyin!
I see one of them got shot down!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!

Oh!

And on the 'cat' fight!

Bring Ms Miranda on,I'll be there!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!

Eh HomerJ,
Lleve a su bandera y conseguir el infierno de NUESTRO pa?s. Si necesita ayuda para encontrar su salida, h?gamelo saber!

I thought you were done on this site? It was fine without you! But you do give some of us entertainment! lol

This may be the best thread this year! I love this song and everything that Blake and Miranda represent.

God Bless America.

I think Miranda has kind of a big butt and thick thighs. And I'd kind of like a closer look to verify. :)

mod2.jpg

Roy,

Your chihuahua is loose again.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Well put Sage..I like the song, Blake, and Miranda. They represent so much to country and what country really is. They sing about country and are not afraid to say what they think. TWO thumbs up to this happy couple.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom