Black Rifle

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
Yesterday my boss (who is also a good friend) surprised me with a brand new AR-15.. I couldn't believe it, I have been wanting one for years..Now I just gotta save some coin for a scope.

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

BS.....COOL GIFT, ALWAYS WANTED ONE, IS IT MORE OF A COYOTE GETTER/VARMIT........OR BIG ENUFF CAL. TO HUNT DEER WITH??.....YD.

This one will be mostly for coyotes/varmits .. I can always get a different upper down the road, there are many different caliber options for the AR platform.. This guys makes some pretty slick stuff.. notice the WSSM and 6, 6.5mm offerings ..

http://www.dtechsuperstore.com/new_altcal.htm

http://www.dtechsuperstore.com/new_wssm.htm

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Dang, we could all use a boss like that. Here is my coyote getter. Burris 6.5X20 BallistPlex, DPMS 24" barrel, Timney trigger. Pretty accurate.

AR15-200082.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

>Sweet. You thinking about getting it
>chambered to .280 AI?
>
>Eel

lol...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

I put it all together yesterday, took less than an hour, I spent most of the time looking for a detent spring that went flying when my finger slipped off lol...

Now I just gotta get it scoped and it will be a coyote killing son of a gun..

ceb3719d.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom