BLACK GUNS/QUIZ???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Really?

We gotta Call them 'BLACK' Guns?

Guess it's OK!

We got a BLACK so called President,Right?

NVB may not wanna take the QUIZ!

People like BuzzH don't need to even Click on the Thread!

Here We go:

1-Do You Own a Black Gun?

A:No

B:YES

2-Do You Own more than one Black Gun?

A: No

B: YES

3-If You Own More than one Black Gun How many?

A:Under 5

B:More than 5

C:More than 10

4-People like Slick/RUS think it would be a Safer Place if all Black Guns were Confiscated from everybody,What'ya Think?

A:TRUE

B:FALSE

Do you think it's Right for JOKERS/PRESIDENTS/CONGRESSMEN/And ETC to make Changes to Constitutional Rights To Satisfy their Liberal/Demo/Panzy Ass Tactics?

A: NO

B-YES

I know it's a bit Personal Boys!

But I'm SICK of the modern day BS!

In My eyes when they take even a Pop-Gun We're on Our way down!

Stand Strong & don't let em take a GAWD-DAMNED Thing!

HAPPY 24th of July!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>Really?
>
>We gotta Call them 'BLACK' Guns?
>
>
>Guess it's OK!
>
>We got a BLACK so called
>President,Right?
>
>NVB may not wanna take the
>QUIZ!
>
>People like BuzzH don't need to
>even Click on the Thread!
>
>
>Here We go:
>
>1-Do You Own a Black Gun?
>
>
>A:No
>
>B:YES
>
>2-Do You Own more than one
>Black Gun?
>
>A: No
>
>B: YES
>
>3-If You Own More than one
>Black Gun How many?
>
>A:Under 5
>
>B:More than 5
>
>C:More than 10
>
>4-People like Slick/RUS think it would
>be a Safer Place if
>all Black Guns were Confiscated
>from everybody,What'ya Think?
>
>A:TRUE
>
>B:FALSE
>
>Do you think it's Right for
>JOKERS/PRESIDENTS/CONGRESSMEN/And ETC to make Changes
>to Constitutional Rights To Satisfy
>their Liberal/Demo/Panzy Ass Tactics?
>
>A: NO
>
>B-YES
>
>I know it's a bit Personal
>Boys!
>
>But I'm SICK of the modern
>day BS!
>
>In My eyes when they take
>even a Pop-Gun We're on
>Our way down!
>
>Stand Strong & don't let em
>take a GAWD-DAMNED Thing!
>
>HAPPY 24th of July!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!
Who want's to know?

I don't own any and don't care to. It doesn't bother me if others like them, and no, the country probably would be no safer without them. mtmuley

So Bess, define black gun. I may or may not have gun(s) which are black in color. And what do you plan to do with this information. Refine your Christmas card list?

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Hey NVB!

You know Damn Well what I'm Talkin about!

Refine your Christmas Card list,LMMFAO!!!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

And Note NVB!

I didn't ask anybody for exact numbers!

But if the Truth be known!

It'd be high enough to even make Our Own Government Nervous!

Ok bessy... I will play along. First off. Let me get this off my chest. Black guns or guns built on a AR platform . Are no different then any semi auto rifle. Today they are built in so many different calibers and designs . They are so many rounds now that you can get for hunting . I wont even try to name them all. But pick one and go hunt anything in north america for anything. Then you get to the AR 10's in 308 caliber. Many use them for 1000 yard guns. So I would say with a (AR) black gun you can do anything. It is a rifle. They only thing besides freaking people out seeing a group of hunters, in camo packing ar's is that in most states the must have a 5 round magazine. Or I guess a California model. :)
1 yes
2 yes
3 I have rights and refuse to answer
4 false
5 no, hell no
Give them a inch they will take a mile !
That's all I've got to say about that !

Right on BIGJOHN!

Thanks for the Reply!

Guess on Question #3 I shoulda added D:

D: More than 20 Black Guns!:D:D:D

We gotta Call them 'BLACK' Guns? Only retarded Califronians call them anything but a M16 or AR 15. There is a difference!

Guess it's OK!

We got a BLACK so called President,Right? F the N word.

NVB may not wanna take the QUIZ!

People like BuzzH don't need to even Click on the Thread!

Here We go:

1-Do You Own a Black Gun? What brand is a Black Gun?

2-Do You Own more than one Black Gun? Refer to answer number one

3-If You Own More than one Black Gun How many? Refer to answer number one

4-People like Slick/RUS think it would be a Safer Place if all Black Guns were Confiscated from everybody,What'ya Think? I think they are ##### idiots. Look at Mexico they have banned guns and now the cartels flourish go figure.

Do you think it's Right for JOKERS/PRESIDENTS/CONGRESSMEN/And ETC to make Changes to Constitutional Rights To Satisfy their Liberal/Demo/Panzy Ass Tactics? I think if they want to change the constitution then maybe they should allow the popular vote to count, and make it mandatory for all citizens to vote gun legislation into law for their particular state once it passes the federal level.

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-14 AT 05:53PM (MST)[p]Question 1 an 2 . C. Nunyabizness
Question 3. D Nunyabizness
Question 4 and 5 C. Hell no

#1 yep
#2 yes
#3 B more then five Glocks are BLACK
#4 False
#5 nope

Come and get them. Call ahead I will give you the code to the gate.

Right On Tomichi!

Thanks for the Reply!

Any politician who wants to disarm us in any form for any reason should be hung for treason and tyranny.

I Agree Bob!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-14 AT 10:11AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-14 AT 10:00?AM (MST)

>Any politician who wants to disarm
>us in any form for
>any reason should be hung
>for treason and tyranny.

Even if they're R's???? Where was the outrage when Ronnie was on his anti-gun kick?

To summarize:
?As Gov. of California, Reagan signed the Mulford Act which prohibited the carrying of firearms on your person, in your vehicle and in any public place.
?As Gov. of Cal. Reagan signed off on a 15-day waiting period for guns.
?As president he signed into law a ban on ownership of fully automatic rifles.
?After leaving the presidency he supported the Brady Bill which provided for a 7-day waiting period for guns.
?In 1994 he wrote Congress supporting a ban on assault rifles.

Don?t Blame Liberals for Gun Control

by Richard Poe

Anti-gun crusaders seem worried about the advent of a Republican administration. Heaven knows why.

In 1969, journalist William Safire asked Richard Nixon what he thought about gun control. "Guns are an abomination," Nixon replied. According to Safire, Nixon went on to confess that, "Free from fear of gun owners' retaliation at the polls, he favored making handguns illegal and requiring licenses for hunting rifles."

It was President George Bush, Sr. who banned the import of "assault weapons" in 1989, and promoted the view that Americans should only be allowed to own weapons suitable for "sporting purposes."

It was Governor Ronald Reagan of California who signed the Mulford Act in 1967, "prohibiting the carrying of firearms on one's person or in a vehicle, in any public place or on any public street." The law was aimed at stopping the Black Panthers, but affected all gun owners.

Twenty-four years later, Reagan was still pushing gun control. "I support the Brady Bill," he said in a March 28, 1991 speech, "and I urge the Congress to enact it without further delay."

One of the most aggressive gun control advocates today is Republican mayor Rudolph Giuliani of New York City, whose administration sued 26 gun manufacturers in June 2000, and whose police commissioner, Howard Safir, proposed a nationwide plan for gun licensing, complete with yearly "safety" inspections.

Another Republican, New York State Governor George Pataki, on August 10, 2000, signed into law what The New York Times called "the nation?s strictest gun controls," a radical program mandating trigger locks, background checks at gun shows and "ballistic fingerprinting" of guns sold in the state. It also raised the legal age to buy a handgun to 21 and banned "assault weapons," the sale or possession of which would now be punishable by seven years in prison.

Short answer to your question Buzz YES even if they're Repubs.

Long answer.....

The Mulford act prohibited public carry of LOADED firearms.

There was never a Bill signed for a 15 day waiting period by any Gov. The law is 10 days and it came into effect LONG after Reagan was President let alone CA Gov. He did express approval of waiting periods when he was Gov. but signed nothing.

As for the rest of your " facts" they are pretty accurate. I think being shot by a whacko may have skewed his thinking on firearms. Especially when it came to pressure by the wife of the man who took a bullet to the melon to save him.

Typical twisting of the facts on the first couple points by you though.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

It would seem GW would be in need of a trip to the gallows:

"BUSH: I did think we ought to extend the assault weapons ban and was told the bill was never going to move. I believe law-abiding citizens ought to be able to own a gun. I believe in background checks."

Obama sure has passed a bunch of anti-gun legislation...better get you another black rifle before he takes them away! Better stock up on .22 ammo, powder, primers, as well...those are next!

Obama signed only two major laws that address how guns are carried in America, and both actually expand the rights of gun owners.

One of the laws allows gun owners to carry weapons in national parks; that law took effect in February 2012 and replaced President Ronald Reagan's policy of required guns be locked in glove compartments of trunks of car that enter national parks.

Another gun law signed by Obama allows Amtrak passengers to carry guns in checked baggage, a move that reversed a measure put in place after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

>
> Good
>info Buzz, did you vote
>for Obama?

While voting is largely a personal thing, and surely doesnt warrant an answer...just this once I'll make an exception to your rudeness of even asking.

No, I didnt vote for Obama. It wouldnt have mattered if I did, being a resident of Wyoming sends my electoral votes to the R's every time anyway.

Frankly, the right to vote, and excercising that right, is more important than who anyone chooses to vote for. I've never missed an opportunity to vote, ever.

Because I take my vote seriously, my vote will be earned, not given. When either an R or D puts up a presidential candidate worthy of it, they will then get my vote. Not one second sooner. I've had nothing for choices since I first cast a ballot, and my vote has reflected that via write-in candidates.

I routinely have voted for R's, D's, and also I's a few times in local elections...partisan politics and party lines are for fools.

>Obama sure has passed a bunch
>of anti-gun legislation...better get you
>another black rifle before he
>takes them away! Better stock
>up on .22 ammo, powder,
>primers, as well...those are next!
>
>
>Obama signed only two major laws
>that address how guns are
>carried in America, and both
>actually expand the rights of
>gun owners.
>
>One of the laws allows gun
>owners to carry weapons in
>national parks; that law took
>effect in February 2012 and
>replaced President Ronald Reagan's policy
>of required guns be locked
>in glove compartments of trunks
>of car that enter national
>parks.
>
>Another gun law signed by Obama
>allows Amtrak passengers to carry
>guns in checked baggage, a
>move that reversed a measure
>put in place after the
>terrorist attacks of Sept. 11,
>2001.

Just because he hasn't signed anything into law doesn't mean he wouldn't if given the chance. I'll never forget his speech in Mexico apologizing to the people for the American love of guns and drugs causing all of the violence and unrest down there, then saying and I quote here "unfortunately in America we have the 2nd amendment and my hands are tied". Don't think for a second Obama or any of our politicians who favor gun control wouldn't jump at the opportunity to take all of our guns not just the "black" guns

>>
>> Good
>>info Buzz, did you vote
>>for Obama?
>
>While voting is largely a personal
>thing, and surely doesnt warrant
>an answer...just this once I'll
>make an exception to your
>rudeness of even asking.
>
>No, I didnt vote for Obama.
>It wouldnt have mattered if
>I did, being a resident
>of Wyoming sends my electoral
>votes to the R's every
>time anyway.
>
>Frankly, the right to vote, and
>excercising that right, is more
>important than who anyone chooses
>to vote for. I've never
>missed an opportunity to vote,
>ever.
>
>Because I take my vote seriously,
>my vote will be earned,
>not given. When either an
>R or D puts up
>a presidential candidate worthy of
>it, they will then get
>my vote. Not one second
>sooner. I've had nothing for
>choices since I first cast
>a ballot, and my vote
>has reflected that via write-in
>candidates.
>
>I routinely have voted for R's,
>D's, and also I's a
>few times in local elections...partisan
>politics and party lines are
>for fools.
I was eating my lunch and just razzen ya.

JUDAS BuzzH!

You did see where I Posted you didn't really have to Open this Thread,Right?:D:D:D

You Takin the QUIZ BuzzH?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-14 AT 07:42PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-14 AT 07:42?PM (MST)

Sure...why not?

1: A
2: A
3: A
4: B
5: A

Fair enough BuzzH!

I Figured you'd Chime in wanting to Compare Numbers of Black Guns?:D

I have some black firearms, but not the ones you're referring to:

muskox%20118.JPG

IMG_0451.JPG

>Source for your quote????

Heard it on the radio with my own ears. It was a snippet of his speech played on a news break. Happened shortly after sandy hook incident to give you a time frame maybe you can find it archived somewhere. Since you are an Obama defender and probably believe Fox News is always lying I will tell you it was not Fox News. I believe this particular station gets abc news.

So?

Very few MM'ers Own Black Guns?:D:D:D

I call mine #1coyote killing machine there is no better gun for smoking a few dogs and have proven to be a great investment i would suggest everyone have 5 or more!

Quite a few people takin the 5th I take it?

QUESTION # 6:

If they Government/Obama/Future Government decided they were gonna try & take your Guns(Of any kind!) would you:

A-Fight till they Pry your Dead Cold Hands off the Gun in your hands!

B-Throw your Hands in the Air because it's Our Government trying to take them & they think they're always Right?

C-Call Every American as quickly as you can,have them spread the word ASAP & Show the Government We are Still Americans & We out number anybody trying to Dis-Arm us & there will be HELL to pay!

>
>QUESTION # 6:
>
>If they Government/Obama/Future Government decided they
>were gonna try & take
>your Guns(Of any kind!) would
>you:
>
>A-Fight till they Pry your Dead
>Cold Hands off the Gun
>in your hands!
>
>B-Throw your Hands in the Air
>because it's Our Government trying
>to take them & they
>think they're always Right?
>
>C-Call Every American as quickly as
>you can,have them spread the
>word ASAP & Show the
>Government We are Still Americans
>& We out number anybody
>trying to Dis-Arm us &
>there will be HELL to
>pay!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!
Are you a undercover plumber for the NSA?

Not Quite!:D

Just wondering Who's gonna be with me when we make a Stand?

"Call every American..."????? Jeezuz how.many gigabytes big is your contact list?????

I wont be standing with you Bess. I will be standing alright but Im gonna let you draw fire while I make my move. You're already in the NSA's database becuz of posts like this.

>"Call every American..."????? Jeezuz how.many gigabytes
>big is your contact list?????
>
>
>I wont be standing with you
>Bess. I will be standing
>alright but Im gonna let
>you draw fire while I
>make my move. You're already
>in the NSA's database becuz
>of posts like this.
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

And Thanks to you NVB I'm in their Data base!

I Ain't SKEERED!

NSA if your reading this thread instead of finding aliens please refer to the subsequent text....

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Amendment III

No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Amendment VII

In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Amendment VIII

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Amendment IX

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

(Just a little document that you infringe upon daily, hell the constitution don't matter right?)

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

Buzz, party politics is a bull$hit way to distract the people. A traitor is a traitor regardless of what or who they affiliate with.

A two horse race doesn't mean $hit to the person who owns both horses. Yes Republicans have done some serious gun control damage to us.

JFP!!!

Guess the NSA will be Interviewing me soon!

Here we go:

More Obama BS!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=30899418&nid=1288&fm=home_page&s_cid=toppick3

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom