BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPERS ANYBODY?

elkassassin

Long Time Member
JFP!

I can't think of a better day to be at Work or up on the Mountain!

Who's goin?

And Who Ain't?

I ain't goin!

I'd rather take an Ass Whoopin than argue with some Phat Chick at WalMart over saving .99 cents on an item I don't really Want or need anyway!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

You like pissing people off, you should go for the fun of it!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Well justr!

I don't mind a Tug-O-War once in a while!

Be damned if I'm gonna go fight over the last Twinkie!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

>What's black friday?

Well Ziggy!

Do you know what STFU stands for?

Or do you need me to Splain it to you?

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Instead of Black Friday, I'll be in my duck blind shooting Federal Black Cloud shotgun shells.

Eel

It's raining cats and dogs right now, thankfully not yet a major snow. Supposed to be nice by Friday, my plan is to head down to the lake, Almanor, and do some bank fishing. Great for what ails you!

4680causway_brown.jpg

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Heading to the north slope Thursday. Gonna make a long weekend of it. Roads are still open and grouse are calling my name.

>>What's black friday?
>
>Well Ziggy!
>
>Do you know what STFU stands
>for?
>
>Or do you need me to
>Splain it to you?
>
>
>Wisz was a Hell of a
>Sport this year even if
>He did tell the UDWR
>to F-Off during the Phone
>Call!:D
>15" Bases?
>30" 5ths?
>Missing 450" Bull!
>The next 4 years is Slicks
>Fault,again,GEEZUS!
>GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

OMG time to clean up the coke off my puter!

who farted?

Nope!

Me and Da Warden are fixin' to leave for the Vermillion Cliffs in N. Arizona checking out Desert Rams and big muley bucks!

Unless they are having a BLACK FRIDAY sale event @ Cliff Dwellers Lodge....

Robb

I'll bet them Stores just Hate us Hunters!

Soundin like REDDOG celebrated Black Friday early this year!

He's already bought his own Christmas Presents & lots of them!

With His Habits as of recent the South just might be callin him back early this year!:D

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

I go and put stuff in peoples carts when they aren't looking.

If you put something inside something else, then put it in their cart.....

Sometimes my wife won't take me shopping.

By the way that is a nice fish Sage.......do you yodel?

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

My wife loves it - I usually try to take the kids for a hike somewhere.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Late archery tag here in Nevada. Had to come home for turkey day. Headed back out tommorrow. Wish I could go shopping or go to work. Oh well,some day I'll catch my break. Good luck to all on the mountain and all you shoppers.

Well, I wasn't remotely planning on it, but my wife woke up at about 5:30AM and told me that Sam's Club opened at 7 and that there was a heck of a deal for an HP i5 6GB laptop ($399) and that I needed to be in line at least by 6 if we wanted to get it, and we have been in the market for one and this price was about $300 less than what we have been seeing them for, so I decided it was worth a chance. Got there at 6:20, there was about 150 in line ahead of me, not all were shopping for that item and they were handing out vouchers and controlling the line so it wasn't a mad rush. I was able to get two of them - another one for a friend - was done and home by 8:15. Not too bad really. I have stood in line longer to get a Southern Utah Deer tag (back in the day!), so it wasn't bad at all. Just saved some serious cheese that is going straight to my hunting fund. So, yeah, it was WAY worth it.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

justr, don't knock it till you try it! hilarious to cruize through a crowded ilse and then look back at all the pissed off people :)
At work today and finished up my shopping online... done for the year! except candy for the girls stockings...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer? See Zeke for prime example....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom