Black BEAVER !!!!

Dean Parisian

DSC00147.jpg

Team Muleys Pro Staff
http://chippewapartners.blogspot.com

WAIT TILL RUS & JACKMASTER SEE THIS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-08 AT 04:07AM (MST)[p]man I haven't seen that much fur since high school!!
now an days seems most have mange and wore there fur down to pink skin because theirs not a lick of fur on any of them!
I have seen purple furry beaver back in 80!
beat that!
rm

Anyone got a picture of a blonde beaver?

I saw one with a racing stripe once? Maybe it was a beaver mohawk?

No, it was not a skunk. It had mange on the sides with a strip of fur down the middle? Kind of like a racing stripe or landing striI want to hear about the purple beaver as well. That is just wierd!;-)

>D13er & 1911, sent you guys
>a Power Point that Rackmaster
>enjoyed. Check it out.
>
If Rack and JB both enjoyed it......It must be pretty wild......As long as it is not as bad as the Blooming Onion, maybe you better send it to me too!

FLEH.

Get bobcat to send you the one with the "Night Stick." I am going to go feel sorry for myself a while.;-)

>FLEH.
>
>Get bobcat to send you the
>one with the "Night Stick."
>I am going to go
>feel sorry for myself a
>while.;-)

LMAO, I know how you feel ktc....lol

JB

OMG.....I hadn't seen it when I wrote the first comment to ktc........now I'm in the garage with the door shut and the car running.

JB

d13,

I thought you would appreciate that. Ha!

Reminds me of an old David Allen Coe song...

Seen a beaver foaming at the mouth once.....i think it was foam...

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

Doesn't this belong with the "Smells of Hunting" Post?

I can tell you this "red beaver" smells like victory!

RUS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom