Bizarre local story

eelgrass

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-16 AT 10:16AM (MST)[p]On July 12, two 14 year old girls were skateboarding and were hit by a hit and run driver. Someone got a description of the car.

One girl died at the scene and one girl died later after being flown down to SF. The mother of the girl who died later, flew down to SF at the same time with her daughter, as you might expect.

A few days later they find the car parked behind the house of the mother who's daughter died in SF.

The police can't interview her or her boyfriend because they got a lawyer. Her lawyer said she is available at any time to speak with the police.

Now the police are asking for the public's help in locating the mother and boyfriend.

People in the community are outraged, and I understand. I am too. Of course the rumors are flying.

Here's the latest and a brief time line how it all happened. If you have time and want, of course. :)

https://lostcoastoutpost.com/2016/jul/21/kiya-kitchen-faith-tsarnas-fortuna-teen-skateboard/

Wow!
I don't even want to think of who or why! I cannot imagine that a parent could be involved or that she would protect her boyfriend if he was.

There are sick folks out there.

I see it was in Eel valley. Is our Eelgrass in Eel Valley?

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-16 AT 06:07PM (MST)[p]Maybe they found the person who did it and disposed of them....

Whoops, put that before i read the story. That is a sad sad situation.

The police still say they haven't been able to locate or interview the mother or boyfriend. The attorney still says they're available.

An obituary came out in the paper of the girl whos mother is missing. Who ever wrote the obituary listed all the relatives but there was no mention of her mother. Ouch

LAST EDITED ON Sep-15-16 AT 08:47PM (MST)[p]They are going to have too put her behind the wheel of the vehicle in order to convict her. I can see the defense now, I was not driving the vehicle and I do not know who took it because the keys were left in the grove box for anyone to find.
Boyfriend will state the same and say she was with him and could not have been the driver. She appears to be one cold hearted b!tch.

RELH

The link noted damage and evidence from the scene are consistent with the vehicle along with witnesses.

There is a suit named Okin claiming to represent the involved driver claiming he contacted LE so she could turn herself in. Now it appears to be in some strange limbo as claims by Okin and LE differ.

Why wouldn't Okin just accompany his "client" to the police station? It is odd and tragic.

She has never given a statement or an interview to the police, and they can't force her to testify. They will have to use circumstantial evidence and it may add up to her as being the driver, but it may cast just enough doubt too. We'll see.

No such thing as bizarre where you live Eel....just a sick twisted place of immoral evil there...time for it to be wasted with fire and brimstone..

Longun, you would have liked it back in the 60's and 70's when we were all about logging and hunting and fishing. Now it's a lawless society based on marijuana and all the other drugs. Every stray dog from all over the US and the world gravitates here.

This B!tch and her boyfriend are big pot growers down in Petrolia (from what I've heard), and the boyfriend's father is a big Marijuana lawyer.

The Feds and the National Guard need to come in here and clean house. They can't, of course. Release the fire and brimstone!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom