bison hunt

E

elkspy1

im heading to BC the 21 of oct for a free roaming bison hunt can not weight to put an arrow into one. driving from denver

HAD A GREAT TIME WITH MVP THEY DID EVERY THING THEY PROMESSED THERE WERE 5 HUNTERS IN CAMP 4 BOWHUNTERS 1 RIFLE WE KILLED 5 BULLS IN 2 DAYS ALLhttp://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/4204dsc00482.jpg

BOOK ANIMALS

1704dsc00482.jpg

I wanna go!

It looks like a great experience and a cool trophy.
My buddy drew a tag in Ut about 3 decades ago and we had a great hunt and took a huge bull. It's time for me to shoot one of my own.

Congratulations on a stick and string kill too.
Beautiful photo.

Zeke

Is that a Wood bison? can you bring it home? I could be wrong but i thought there was some restriction on bringing buffalo from Canada into the states. Awesome! Congrats.

Awesome! Was it a one shot kill? I've always wondered about archery bison. The bison draw for Montana is nearly impossible and they don't allow anything other than limited big game rifles. Thanks for the pic.

its a plains bison your are right about the woods .we drove all the way to camp 1777 mile one way so we could bring our meat and trophys back. mine i shot him twice the first arrow hit him in the shoulder . he jumped alittle and came back to fight with the other 4 bulls at 49 yrds i hit him at the hide color change had a pass throw could not find my arrow. the went 23 yrds and tiped over in less than 5 min. my buddy shot his with a long bow and wood arrows at 25 yrds he got 18 inchs into him the bull went 60yrds and tiped over

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom