Bison Decoy's

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
Ok I am committed to take Rimrock to the Henrys for his Bison hunt. Hunter?s Choice first hunt. I think we have just about everything. And some S#!T we don't need. It will be just the two of us. Unless he decides to front for something extra-curricular! Or if some one else wants to go!! He might rent you if you have a good back, horse, donkey, or mule!! How about a goat? Pleasedear has goats. Sorry I got off track. Couple questions. 1. What is the smallest bison you can kill? 2. I was kind of thinking if some one had a Buffalo Decoy. Any suggestions for the best type of Decoy's? 3. Do they make a bison call? Bottom line I was thinking if I could lure it in to the back of the truck. Would everyone email / PM Rimrock with suggestions. Please. It would be nice to have him come up with a brilliant idea on his own once in his life.

Rutnbuck

LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-09 AT 11:13PM (MST)[p]R'n'B,

I think this is the one Zim had scouted up a few years ago. He tried to talk that critter into his sweet huntin' rig but couldn't get it done. Went home empty handed.
4a7914317672d9c9.jpg

I think I'd talk Rimrock into going this route. Looks a lot easier.
4a791473778cb3c0.jpg

ALL I WANNA SEE IS LOTS OF BUFF BLOOD ON HIS SHINY RIG!!!

MAYBE SOME NEW PIN SRIPES TOO!!!

AND I'M ALSO HOPING FOR A BUFF STEAK!!!

HEY Rut???

ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS ACT LIKE A COW BUFF IN HEAT & THE BULLS WILL COME RUNNING IN!!!

JUST MAKE SURE YOU'VE GOT YOUR BUFF SUIT ON!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Buff are BIG!!
glad it's you pack'in it out. LOL
Try to shoot one on the road!
CANNON

to call a buf in just holler out loud "HERE BUFFY BUFFY BUFFY" do that every 20 minutes and i guarantee u a lotta bull

Zebu has been available for a while now; has worked in N. Mex. and here in Arizona (made in Tucson). Not familiar with the Henrys and if there are cattle where you'll be hunting :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvaQ4d2lb2I

Lv2hnt

"Every man dies --- not every man really lives."

LAST EDITED ON Aug-05-09 AT 09:27PM (MST)[p] Eel now that is a great idea. So do you know any Indians with spears we can use? Bess's Idea sucks I ain't wearing no cow in heat suit! This brings up an interesting idea. ( The use of a (Blind) Rimrock was talking about taking his Motorhome blind. Do you think the generator will spook the bison?

Wonder if this is close enough to the blind? It was simple just a few bottles of Tinks Cow in Heat on Rimrocks Camo.

Skin this one Rim.

4a7a4cb86a3077e5.jpg

GEEEZ Rut I hope you havn't shown that last pic to your old lady or she'll want to go with us !! Wheres ZIM when you need him... RIMROCK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom